COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Louisa D.
Louisa D.
I have used there eye liner and some of there shadows, love the liner but not the shadows. They never really pop when I put them on my lids.
amanda c.
amanda c.
A decent drugstore makeup brand. A lot of the products that I've tried are not the best, but get the job done. I wouldn't say it's the greatest drugstore brand but it definitely isn't the worst. It is reasonable priced.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths grove , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
one of my favorite brands highly recommend. I would use this brand at all times ....
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Covergirl was one of the first products that i ever bought. I believe it was a mascara and i loved it
Monica B.
Monica B.
I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.