COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Haley M.
Haley M.

Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Xunashi C.
Xunashi C.

Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins

Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA

Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA

What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Clinton, OK

Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.