BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY
Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Ida Rose B.
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is pretty good. For a drugstore brand they do a really good job with their makeup I think.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
i love the covergirl foundations and eye shadows. their really great quality and very affordable. i would recommend lots of products from this brand.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY
I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA
I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Briana H.
Briana H.
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT
I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
April Danne M.
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.