Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Erin A.
Erin A.

I like cover girl for an over the counter makeup when I need something quick. They have great mascara and pressed powder
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO

Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA

Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
Diana S.
Diana S.

Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
carol b.
carol b.
Easton, MD

I usually buy covergirl because they have the perfect shade for my skintone. I love all the new products that come out and they have great celebrity endorsements
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY

I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
I always buy their pressed powder. It is a must have in my make up case. Love the color soft honey.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ

I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

Covergirl is a go-to name brand for us. I have 3 teenage daughters so I love that it's affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.