BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Saouila A.
Saouila A.
Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX
I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used CoverGirl foundation many years ago, I thought it was okay it just didn't look as good as I expected.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Portland
I will never use an other foundation or powder has a great coverage recommend it to anyone easy to find the color you need and it doesn't break your wallet
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.