Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

Great drug store brand prices are okay but great compared high end company's
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA

Máscaras its mostly what I buy from here I think I have couple lipsticks though it's very affordable brand
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

me gusdta mucho esta marca de productos de farmacia dios no se porque me exigen escribir tanto pero si es muy buena sus polvo son muy bueno utilizo un polvo mas oscuro para el contorno y si me gusta mucho
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN

this is a great company that makes great products. they really are trying to make every person feel beautiful
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pasco

Easy products to use, doesn't make my skin feel greasy or makes it look caked on. Love the fact that the mascara always makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ

I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY

They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA

I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Robin G.
Robin G.

Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
DORAL, FLORIDA

Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.