BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
heather k.
Garber, OK
I love cover girl I have used it since I was 15 it is the only make up I have ever used for my foundation it doesn't break me out the way other makeups do
Michelle R.
I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA
I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Kathy W.
Andover, MN
I was looking for a new mascara that would fulfill my wishes of lengthening, volumizing, and curl so I tried the new Lash Blast mascara. It was not up to my standards and extremely clumpy. Would not use or buy again.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
this product I use is eye shadow and lip gloss and sometimes nail polish. I pick this product up at Wal Mart good prices. Just before I leave for vacation I I pick up new eye product I don't keep it for more than 1 year.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
Although it isn't the best quality, the reason I keep coming back to Covergirl cosmetics is because of the price. Not to mention, it's sold in conscience stores when I don't have time to go into town and it's consistent as far as the product goes.
Haley B.
Love this brand all there products o have tried I love plus there affordable
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
I love to use cover girl products from mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, etc.; especially when they are on sale and in my budget.
Cat S.
Milford, OH
All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.