BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Syble G.
Syble G.
Their foundation is one of my favorites. I find that it's easy to match with the tone color of my skin. It applies easily (I use the cream to powder) and seems to last throughout my work day. I have been using this product for the past 10 years and have yet to find another that stands up to its price and quality.
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Corin M.
Corin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl brand has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love almost all of their products and they are just as good, if not better, than some of the high end beauty brands.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY
I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.
I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX
I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Donya B.
Donya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.