COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA

I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Hampton, GA

I love the product lines especially mascara. Affordable and a variety to choose from ... love
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO

I love love love Covergirl!! It is by far my favourite makeup brand. It is simple to buy just about anywhere, easy to match up skin colour and all around fabulous products!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH

I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Lou K.
Lou K.
Danville, AR

Some of the best makeup products I have owned. Never a disappointment. Totally worth giving a try.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've had mostly good experiences with covergirl. The price is always right and most of the products and i have tried alot of them have good pigmentation and work well. There's been a couple mascara duds but not recently and they are always on trend
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.