Add a Photo

Marina F.
Smiths grove , KY
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
one of my favorite brands highly recommend. I would use this brand at all times ....
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was one of the first products that i ever bought. I believe it was a mascara and i loved it
Monica B.
Monica B.
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their products used many of them. Long lasting, and great colors. Decently priced too and not outrageous.
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , GA
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand of make up. It is usually my go to brand. They have such a great variety, I can always find what I'm looking for. They have a great subtle line and a great line for night time going out. Whatever you're looking for they will have you covered
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.