COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl provides women with good products that are reasonbly priced! I would recommend many of their products to other women!!
Oriana U.
Oriana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available I love the creamy consistently.
Vayda V.
Vayda V.
Cover girl mascara is fair in cost,
Lasts a decent amount of time and is very straight forward in advertising. Unfortunately - I find the clumps to be slightly higher than spending a alittle more on a better quality.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their loose powder in the shade 110 and it's one of my favorite powders for baking my face! I grabbed it one day just to check it out, although I'm very skeptical of drugstore makeup brands that are not NYX cosmetics, but it did me good. I use the powder every single day. Even for just a light dusting of the face if I'm a bit oily, not too heavy works wonders!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best makeup I've ever used, but far from the worst. I wish their mascara went on thicker. I've tried so many different ones and none of them are as good as other brands I have tried. But for the price you pay it's not a bad deal.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
The only cover girl product I use is their ready set go foundation. I love it.
Stevie N.
Stevie N.
products can be slightly expensive, but totally worth it. i love their mascara and coverup.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fordsville, KY
The cover girl lash blast mascara is my favorite! It's the one in the orange tube. I've used this for years now, no clumps, and makes mine long as ever!
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
I always get my foundation, powder, and eye liner from covergirl!! They all go on so nicely and have never let me down!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.