Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Precious P.
Precious P.

I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI

I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA

Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Anushree P.
Anushree P.

Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL

I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Parma, OH

I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

My foundation from covergirl has served me well for cheaper alternatives to some of the pricier stuff
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.