BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No so cheaps, but good, so much variety, can find everywhere, and for the most of the skins, very recomended!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Their products are good. Their prices are reasonable. I have been buying covergirl for years. I don't like to spend a ton on makeup
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX
I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I love the Covergirl Clean foundation for it's coverage and price! I only wish that it was a little more of a matte finish.
linda l.
linda l.
Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Tera B.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
best mascaras ever. why would anyone pay more for a lesser product. great lash is the best!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.