BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ
Cover girl products are great especially for females who just now starting to discover makeup & there products are are very affordable
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Elia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA
Covergirl is an ok brand. I do like some of their mascaras. The LashBlash is one I've used before. It made my lashes look really long.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.