Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pasco

Easy products to use, doesn't make my skin feel greasy or makes it look caked on. Love the fact that the mascara always makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ

I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY

They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA

I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Robin G.
Robin G.

Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
DORAL, FLORIDA

Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
fredline n.
fredline n.

love covergirl foundation it works best for my skin tone never disappoints me quality is fair though not bad
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO

My favorite top coat for my face would be the powder foundation. I have acne/scarring and I use the powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a more finished look. It holds good and I don't get too oily either.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN

They have some great products. I particularly enjoy their mascara. With great mascara brushes and lengthening mascara, I'm sure to get long, lush lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.