Add a Photo

Photos (103)
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ

Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.

I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Richmond hill

Love covergirl products loce the way it looks on and stays on will always use covergirl products
Odilia S.
Odilia S.

supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
megan b.
megan b.
Chandler, AZ

the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY

Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
David L.
David L.

I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Misty W.
Misty W.

Covergirl was my starter brand when I was around 12 years old and I probably won't ever completely stop using their products. Though they aren't high end like Kat Von D or Tarte, they are still a go-to brand for me and always will be.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.