BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dulce M.
los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Kaitlyn D.
I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Lori B.
Columbus, OH
A friend of mine recently gave me a bottle of Covergirl foundation. I was surprisingly pleased with the coverage from the foundation. It matched my complexion perfect and covered all my swatches with ease. I would recommend Covergirl to everyone.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA
I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
Alyssa B.
Norfolk, VA
The type of make up that's good and affordable. I use it all the time and so does my mom. It's a very trust worthy brand. They are constantly improving their products.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Covergirl is a trusted household name it's been around for so long they have practically got it down to a science. The products are reasonably priced and worth it
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Some shades had better coverage than others and went on better/had more lasting power. I noticed that some shades I really tended to lean more towards than others. The formula was just ok on these mattes and I don't feel as though they wore off without looking pretty bad. Wanted to love, but just didn't. Did love the black and white packaging and did love that the collaboration idea. :)
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.