COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
L W.
L W.
Concord, NC

Favorite is the lipstick and lip gloss. Make up isn't the best. Would like to try more of products.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN

the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Dani N.
Dani N.

It's okay! I used one of their foundations and it oxidized too much on me. I haven't tried anything else from them though.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL

Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL

I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.

Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA

I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.