BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Katelin G.
Katelin G.
Wentworth, NH
Cover girl has always been one of my favorites. They are very affordable and their products are very good quality.I have never had a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. The only problem now is I'm allergic to something in their liquid foundations but I still use and love their other products. They go on smooth, their eyeshadow are very pigmented and their lipsticks and glosses are never sticky.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I love their Full Lash Bloom
Mascara in Black. I use it on both my brows and lashes . It cost me $6 at Walmart . I would definitely purchase again !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a really affordable brand that has really good makeup like the foundation there powder.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
I love covergirl. I So far have not found a product I am not happy with. I especially love their foundation.
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl eye shadow and foundation. The liquid to powder foundation is sometimes all I need!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Covergirl is usually my go to makeup when I need new things. Its inexpensive and they have so many options now. Definitely recommend all their products
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Covergirl is one of my favorite supermarket brands. They are affordable and have an array of great products. The only con I have about the brand is every time I find a blush I like, it seems the color is discontinued shortly after.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.