Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Rossville, GA

I LOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS! They are a-mazing!! The company is great and diverse. Their products are very affordable and of good quality. They aren't quite up there with luxury brands like Urban Decay or Too Faced, but they're still great!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston salem, Nc

Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand when I want a quick reasonable priced product I absolutely love all of their mascara and eye shadows
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really like the purple volume mascara, but I find it can be clumpy and starts to smell within a few weeks of using it
Brandy J.
Brandy J.

Covergirl is just a great brand it doesnt empower just painting on your face it empowers your natural beauty with just little accents it love it.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

A good drugstore brand. I have a few favorites when it comes to their makeup but it isn't one of my major go toos. I tried out their new so Lashy mascara and loved it!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Marta V.
Marta V.

besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Aili R.
Aili R.

I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Rose N.
Rose N.

I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.