BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the products I have tried recently. I love their clean line of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling and looking great. CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX
I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I love the Covergirl Clean foundation for it's coverage and price! I only wish that it was a little more of a matte finish.
Tera B.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
best mascaras ever. why would anyone pay more for a lesser product. great lash is the best!!!
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC
I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.