BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tara T.
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI
The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use one product which is the powder and i have to say i love it. Its the only brand i ever use
Emily D.
Emily D.
Quantico, VA
Great "drug store" products everything I've tried as work very well for me just not a fan of the smell easy for my to find my color (I'm supper pale so usually everything is to pink or to yellow).
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always happy with my emergency cover girl products when I need to run to a local cvs or Walgreens when I'm not around my home to use my usual makeup!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I want to love cover girl... but every time I purchase something from them, I end up getting something from another brand to replace it.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove , KY
Love cover girl! Their mascaras are my favorite I always try new products when they come out, and the prices are great. I usually purchase at CVS and target
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love cover girl makeuo! I've never had any problems with it. It us good quality and lasts all day! I would recommend this product!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.