Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI

I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA

Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC

The liquid foundation was a smooth application. The color was a decent match. I wish it had more of a lotion to it for dry skin.
Brook C.
Brook C.

Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Kelly J.
Kelly J.

I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I don't think you can go wrong with Covergirl. I haven't had any problems when it comes to their products. It's great and affordable and very easy to find. I couldn't think of anything that needs improvement. I'd recommend to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.