Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX

Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've had mostly good experiences with covergirl. The price is always right and most of the products and i have tried alot of them have good pigmentation and work well. There's been a couple mascara duds but not recently and they are always on trend
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA

Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Jen S.
Jen S.

Cover girl is the first line of makeup I tried and I have been using it ever since. Products are easy on the skin and a full selection of colours for most products. Very affordable for the average person and is available in most department stores and pharmacies.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Deanne M.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX

I'm just really into one foundation that has always been amazing with my oily skin. I believe it's the 3-1 outlast foundation. It just works super good with my skin. It's been an item I have an will continue to repurchase.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.

I've only used a mascara until now and i can't remember the name
The mascara was amazing tho
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH

Covergirl was the beauty products I started using from the very beginning! They have such a good quality product for such reasonable prices! I've never had any complaints!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.