BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Norton Shores, MI
Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV
I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Vicksburg, MS
Covergirl Mascara is my favorite. It is super affordable yet works wonderful. The purple tube professional wear is so great. It does not clump and is supreme to so many other products that I have tried. It is waterproof and gives me perfect volume and fullness.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this produc for a little over a month now, I can say that I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. I initially purchased this product because my foundation was a little too heavy for me and was causing break outs and I wanted something lighter that I could wear all day that still had good coverage. This BB cream is very light on your skin, I feel like I'm not wearing makeup when I have this BB cream on. It makes my skin look and feel soft, with great coverage that is still light on your skin and not so cakey. I am a student teacher/gymnastic coach and I wear this ALL DAY LONG from 6 in the morning until 9 at night and it still looks flawless. This BB cream will not let you down! Definitely repurchasing!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.