Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Keri H.
Keri H.
Saline, MI

I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA

For me covergirl is a hit or miss brand. A lot of there stuff is good but a lot of it doesn't work well for me either so I don't really love it but I also don't hate it. Although the products that are a hit - work really well!
Katey W.
Katey W.

Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Cover girl is a great brand that offers affordable makeup products. I love name brand products and much as the next girl, but when my cash flow is low- I always reach for Covergirl!
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA

One of my favorite budget friendly cosmetics! I've tried many of their products and I have to say I haven't been disappointed. I love their selection in mascaras. Their mini nail polishes are super cute! Their eye shadow palettes are beautiful! I would totally recommend this brand!
Cherry J.
Cherry J.

Covergirl always had good products at a low price. I like their mascara and eye shadows
Nida S.
Nida S.

One of the BEST drugstore brands on the market. Covergirl makes some amazing mascaras and lippies that I am just obsessed with. One of my HG products is the Last Blast Mascara, I like all of its variations too.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY

I don't remember specifically which products of Covergirl that I have used, but I am fairly certain that I currently have water-proof mascara of theirs. It is great! It is long lasting and looks great the entire time that it is on. I don't think I will be getting waterproof again, but only because it doesn't come off as easily as I would like it too. But regular, non-waterproof, I would buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.