BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Winchester, VA
This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Madison, IN
Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Alivia V.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY
Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.