Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.

I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
I have used covergirl everything since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. They haven't let me down in all these years! Always clean looking and simple. Also very reasonably priced, and easy to find.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

Covergirl has always been on of my to go products great price great results love covergirl
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

The range has a few nice items. Always trying to find new gems, but haven't found anything amazingly great for me so far.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

Covergirl has been a company that has stuck around forever. I received the Lash Blast mascara in one of my VoxBox's and it got me hooked back on Cover Girl products. Now I use multiple products!
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Columbus, OH

I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI

Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL

Una de las marcas mejores que he probado de farmacia. Me gusta el polvo suelto de covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.