Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA

Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Hadassia O.
Hadassia O.

Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
shailynn r.
shailynn r.
medicine hat

I honestly love this brand. I only get the foundation but it blends into my skin so well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC

There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA

I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Hampton, GA

I love the product lines especially mascara. Affordable and a variety to choose from ... love
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX

Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.