COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL
COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Mascara gives life to my eyelashes! It helps extend my lashed beyond their normal length!
Rayne M.
Rayne M.
The covergirl brand is general is very nice. I love how its so affordable, always my go to when i cant make it to sephora
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Cover girl is a great brand! I trust their products. Their products are very affordable but some of their products do have glycerin which isn't good for the face everyday. Other than that I would definitely recommend this brand!!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Great face makeup. I have a pretty normal face, not too dry, not too oily. Covergirl has always been perfect for my skin. Great eye shadow colors too!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.