Add a Photo

jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is good for people who can't afford to go out and buy the expensive stuff. My favorite purchase is the lipliners. they stay on and are easy to wash off. Very affordable you get more than you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Mary W.
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY
Dec. 23, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Martinsburg, WV
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand that you can find at Walmart, target, etc. The quality of this brand of makeup is hit or miss. There are some products that are better than others. However, this make up is very affordable and is a great brand for those who are just starting out with make up or for those who are on a budget.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Katelin G.
Katelin G.
Wentworth, NH
Dec. 23, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been one of my favorites. They are very affordable and their products are very good quality.I have never had a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. The only problem now is I'm allergic to something in their liquid foundations but I still use and love their other products. They go on smooth, their eyeshadow are very pigmented and their lipsticks and glosses are never sticky.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
I love their Full Lash Bloom
Mascara in Black. I use it on both my brows and lashes . It cost me $6 at Walmart . I would definitely purchase again !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a really affordable brand that has really good makeup like the foundation there powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.