BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy N.
Amarillo, TX
I use their foundation.. it goes on smooth and it don't rub off, even at work. I also use a make up setter with it and it works great.
Charity Y.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Cassandra A.
I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Lisa S.
Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR
I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Jessika S.
West Mifflin , PA
I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.