BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I go for the eyeliner & the lipstick. The cover girl brand hardly carries the wine color that I like! And when they do it seems to run & I don't like that! The mascara is your basic mascara
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Their products are good. Their prices are reasonable. I have been buying covergirl for years. I don't like to spend a ton on makeup
Buffy O.
Buffy O.
Garfield, AR
Ive just started purchasing make up agian after years of not wearing any because of skin allergies. i really like my foundation tru blend I havent had any allergic reaction to it and it doesnt feel heavy on my face
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA
Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I love all of their products! My favorite is their eyeliner, and I used to be a huge fan of their foundation. They are decently priced, but with my store perk cards they're much more affordable. I will forever be a loyal cover girl ;)
Mary M.
Mary M.
I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
I've tried some of the products. I highly recommend them, there so many options and they make a lot of stuff not only lipstick or foundation. I recommend you shop there it's my go to store.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
very affordable, great quality products, would recommend to friends and anyone else.great for beginners.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
PAMELA L.
PAMELA L.
Eureka, CA
I LOVE COVER GIRL MAKEUP AND BUY FACE COVER UP, EYE SHADOW, I BUY IT AT WALMART WHERE IT'S AN OK PRICE. ANY MAKEUP IS HIGH PRICED WHICH IF THEY WOULD LOWER IT THEY MIGHT SELL MORE OF IT.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.