Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Carly S.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH

Good quality makeup for a good price. I use the powders, concealer, and foundation. Leaving my face ready for a close up.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC

They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL

Cover Girl Makeup has always been a "go to" product for me. Dependable, affordable and does not cause my skin to breakout. The quality is great, the coverage is perfect and the tint is right on spot for me. I always suggest using the Mascara in the Pink and Green Tube! Never seems to let me down!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL

I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

I love that cover girl is women of color friendly they have every shade from fair to deep ! I will continue to always wear this brand
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC

Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Abria J.
Abria J.

I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Sara N.
Sara N.
Marion, IA

I love cover girl bronzers. The summer glow lasts and really gives a "summer glow!" This is my go to even when I don't wear other makeup!
khadeeja l.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ

I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot.
Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Norristown, PA

I absolutely live CoverGirl Last Blast mascara. Sadly my natural lashes are sparse and short, but you'd never know when I use this mascara. I also love that it doesn't give me that "spider lash" look that some of the more volumizing mascaras do. It washes off easily with soap and water and a tube can last me a full 3 months.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.