Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

I am a big fan of their mascaras and eyeshadows and I always wear them when I am at school.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

This use to be my jam in school. But since then I do not reach for their stuff as much anymore. I just like other brands better and feel like they do better jobs. I mean this is just my opinion. They still have good products I fell like. I love their Katy Perry line!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV

This is a good brand with good prices. It is good quality for what you pay.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.

I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
I have used covergirl everything since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. They haven't let me down in all these years! Always clean looking and simple. Also very reasonably priced, and easy to find.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

Covergirl has always been on of my to go products great price great results love covergirl
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

The range has a few nice items. Always trying to find new gems, but haven't found anything amazingly great for me so far.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.