Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutley love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara. The brush is very wispy and does a good job of untangling my lashes and applying mascara to an individual eyelash rather than clumping my lashes together.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Mascara gives life to my eyelashes! It helps extend my lashed beyond their normal length!
Rayne M.
Rayne M.
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl brand is general is very nice. I love how its so affordable, always my go to when i cant make it to sephora
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand! I trust their products. Their products are very affordable but some of their products do have glycerin which isn't good for the face everyday. Other than that I would definitely recommend this brand!!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great face makeup. I have a pretty normal face, not too dry, not too oily. Covergirl has always been perfect for my skin. Great eye shadow colors too!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Cover Girl super fibers mascara. I got it to test for a vox box and fell in love. I've bought three since then. No clumps and it looks natural not just wet paint on hair.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.