Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX

This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY

Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC

I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO

Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL

There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.