BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl I always get them at rite aid you can find them at any drugstore or Walmart or target great quality easy to use nit expensive at all only affordable I would recommend it of course to shop
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Anny V.
Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Sarah C.
Such a great brand I love all of their products. The only downside is that they dry up fast. :((((((
Julie B.
Weirton, WV
Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Greimy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav products from them is the foundations and BB creams, also love the lip glosses and the latest pallets they have came out with.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.