Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Pang H.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA

I Brough one of Their Foundation, and i didnt like it But I Bought 4 different Kind Of Mascara From This Brand, And OMG They Blew Me Away! i Love The Mascara So Much!!! I Always re-purchase There Mascara bcuz Its Very Good And I Love It! I recommend Their mascara!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA

This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.

Fills me with happiness! Hahahaha here in chile these products of this brand were not really seen, I always saw magazines or especially that on the tv was sponsored enough and the only thing I thought was to try these products and I really recommend it to any girl
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Helen V.
Helen V.
Cherryvale, KS

I use CoverGirl foundation everyday. It has pretty great coverage and does the feel cakey on my skin. I also use a lighter shade of the clean foundation for highlighting and I love how it stands out yet blends very well. Also a big plus it the product smells good!
Kasondra S.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH

Covergirl is one of those brands that's always there for you. I don't buy any other face powders. I like the one with multiple colors that evens out the color of my skin tone. I have very light skin, but a lot of times I get very red cheeks, which is frustrating.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Amber L.
Amber L.

I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Naples, FL

My go to drugstore makeup brand. I over my lifespan have used my cover girl foundations and often have better luck with cover girl products then high end brands. Also love cover girl eyeliner. Have yet to find another brand I like better especially for the price.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO

Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.