Add a Photo

Laura S.
Laura S.
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is so good especially if you're on a low budget for make up is so well created especially the foundation it is very well it had never made me get a break out and I have Oil skin and I would recommend for anyone to go and get the foundation
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergril is a great consistent brand for everyday makeup. I love their general mascara and eye liner. They are my go-to brand when I rock my eyes and they are super affordable. Their eyeshadow palettes are great and stay firmly in place on my eyes.
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand got a girl covered!! Its absolutely one of my favorite drug store brands for foundation and makeup powders. I love how this brand is also stepping it up coming out with amazing products. For sure this is one of the best drug store brands.
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is so under rated its cheaper than other brands but they still have really great products out there that i would definetely buy over and over again. i liked the 3 in 1 true blend foundation for full coverage even though it was really thick
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cheap but high quality products. I really can't complain. You can get them everywhere and their shades are compatible with each other. I love it! I buy their products only exclusively because I'm often balling on a budget. But they are really great.
Chriss R.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl lashblast mascara religiously. I think that CoverGirl has really good products that are high quality and super affordable. They are also carried everywhere at drugstores and the supermarket so I don't have to make an extra trip.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
destiny t.
destiny t.
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.