Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Olga S.
Olga S.

I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have used cover girl products since my teen days.i like the selection they have and the range of colors..my favorite things are their foundations.i wish they had more shadows and blushes..very good priced and easy to apply.i do recommend friends to this brand
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA

Covergirl is ALWAYS super affordable and easy to find. I can find their products at tons of different stores making it easier to buy, I can always find the things I love or want to try in stock. All in all, I haven't really had any problems with their products!
Erica O.
Erica O.

Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Jen J.
Jen J.
Artie, WV

Old and faithful Cover Girl. I have used this brand since I was in high school and it's still a great brand to use. The makeup is great and an amazingly great price for the cosmetic lover on a budget. Easy, breezy Cover Girl. I'll remember that slogan forever.
Thea B.
Thea B.

Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI

What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY

If you want a cheaper makeup option with okay results, this is definitely the right option. Their powder products are definitely of higher quality than their liquid products such as foundation. However, when I am in a pinch, their products are always my go to.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Garrison, KY

I love the mascara The Super Sizer Fibers very black. It makes my eye lashes so full looking and isn't clumpy. Even when putting more it doesn't look all like its piled on. I used Maybelline for years and decided to try this now I'm def a Covergirl kinda girl.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ

These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.