Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Miami, Florida

Me gusta mucho esa marca de covergirl lo que más me gusta son los iluminadores en especial el de la foto, tengo mucho tiempo con el y aun no se me acaba jajaj, pero lo amo, lo mejor de covergirl es que es barato, cualquier persona puede comprar sus productos...
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
Erica O.
Erica O.

Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS

Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
dorothy j.
dorothy j.
Toccoa

i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have used cover girl products since my teen days.i like the selection they have and the range of colors..my favorite things are their foundations.i wish they had more shadows and blushes..very good priced and easy to apply.i do recommend friends to this brand
Olga S.
Olga S.

I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.

I use covergirl mascara and outlast lip color. I love both products. The lip color really does outlast all day. The mascara has always been my go to because it works great and is ideal for my sensitive eyes and skin. I recommend Covergirl to all my girlfriends.
Thea B.
Thea B.

Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI

What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.