BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah B.
I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use the cover girl clean foundation, matte finish, I truly love the way it blends and helps make my skin look natural and clean. I have red blotches at times and this really works for me. It does not feel heavy and oily at all.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I'm more neutral on covergirl than I used to be. LOVE their mascaras, especially the non-clump one, but don't love the powder foundations as much as liquid. Generally a good value, but only for my favorite products from the line.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Stephanie S.
Antigo
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Ashley A.
I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo económica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete 👍🏻👍🏻 si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus máscaras son de los mejores ...
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.