BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD
Covergril is a great consistent brand for everyday makeup. I love their general mascara and eye liner. They are my go-to brand when I rock my eyes and they are super affordable. Their eyeshadow palettes are great and stay firmly in place on my eyes.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
Cheap but high quality products. I really can't complain. You can get them everywhere and their shades are compatible with each other. I love it! I buy their products only exclusively because I'm often balling on a budget. But they are really great.
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
covergirl is so under rated its cheaper than other brands but they still have really great products out there that i would definetely buy over and over again. i liked the 3 in 1 true blend foundation for full coverage even though it was really thick
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This brand got a girl covered!! Its absolutely one of my favorite drug store brands for foundation and makeup powders. I love how this brand is also stepping it up coming out with amazing products. For sure this is one of the best drug store brands.
Chriss R.
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID
My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV
I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
destiny t.
destiny t.
I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.