Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH

Covergirl is one of my go to brands at the pharmacy or mass retailers. They promote positive imagery in their advertisement and represent natural beauty in their spokes models! I have enjoyed all types of Covergirl products through my years since being a teenager. I have some of their Outlast nail polish and lip stick, as well as mascara and liquid foundation right now in my make up collection! Affordable and a great selection of products and availability in the stores.
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC

Cover girl is an all-time amazing drugstore make up brand they have amazing products or mascaras are great I'm not a big fan of the eyeshadows because there is quite a bit of fall out but like I said their mascaras are amazing eyeliners are amazing I actually do use their eyeliners on a daily basis for my waterline they don't cause any irritation in my last pretty much all day I very rarely have to reapply I recommend to anyoneWho is on a budget and one good make up
courtney L.
courtney L.

My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL

CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and beautiful, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes 😂 who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Deandra D.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA

Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand that has everything you need to look great! I have tried quite a lot of products from Covergirl and have always been pretty impressed. I am not fully in loved with their foundations but I haven't used them in awhile and am not sure if the formula has changed at all. I do love their powders, and lip products the most though! If you don't want to pay a ton for makeup you can find great products from covergirl.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

To be 100% honest, I haven't purchased a covergirl product (besides mascara) since I was in middle school/early high school. I used to love them a lot before I started discovering other brands, and to be honest Covergirl started to become a little average at the drugstore. There are so many drugstore brands really stepping up their makeup game and I feel like I"m still waiting for Covergirl to come out with a product that everyone's raving about.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI

CoverGirl is probably my favorite drugstore brand for foundations. I never splurge on high end foundations because I love my CoverGirl ones so much. I can easily get them from any drugstore, there's often some sort of deal going on that allows me to save money, and the quality of the product is great! My favorite is the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1, but the Ready Set Gorgeous is a second runner up because it's super affordable!
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA

Covergirl makeup is another of my faves....you cab buy it just about any major store and they make something for everyone! Another reason I like covergirl so much is that they are affordable and just about everyone can afford to buy CG. I also look out for CG coupons in sunday papers too to get great discounts on makeup by covergirl. They have been around a long time and definitely know their stuff when it comes to fashion and makeup!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL

I think covergirl is a great drug store brand make up. I have used probably some sort of product from every department they have (eye, face, concealer, etc) You get what you pay for, certain items, (ususally more basic items: mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, blush) hold up better than others (personally haven't found a foundation I love from them) I have several covergirl products now, and I am sure I will try more again in the futuer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.