BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI
CoverGirl is probably my favorite drugstore brand for foundations. I never splurge on high end foundations because I love my CoverGirl ones so much. I can easily get them from any drugstore, there's often some sort of deal going on that allows me to save money, and the quality of the product is great! My favorite is the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1, but the Ready Set Gorgeous is a second runner up because it's super affordable!
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup is another of my faves....you cab buy it just about any major store and they make something for everyone! Another reason I like covergirl so much is that they are affordable and just about everyone can afford to buy CG. I also look out for CG coupons in sunday papers too to get great discounts on makeup by covergirl. They have been around a long time and definitely know their stuff when it comes to fashion and makeup!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is a great drug store brand make up. I have used probably some sort of product from every department they have (eye, face, concealer, etc) You get what you pay for, certain items, (ususally more basic items: mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, blush) hold up better than others (personally haven't found a foundation I love from them) I have several covergirl products now, and I am sure I will try more again in the futuer.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation by CoverGirl. I have combo/oily skin, and this works really well for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and wears well throughout the day. Doesn't cake up in fine lines for me. I love the squeeze bottle it comes in - sanitary and easy to control the amount of product that comes out. My only down side is the shade range. The lightest shade is a bit too dark for me. Great inexpensive product!
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything I have tried from cover girl I have loved from the 3 in 1 foundation leaving my skin flawless to the lipgloss that's not sticky and has a very pretty shine and sparkles to it. This is a drugstore brand which is super affordable for people who are just starting their makeup collection. I will be trying their new mascara soon which I'm excited to try. This is an awesome brand and I recommend to everyone to try out !
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was one of the first brands I bought from when I wore "makeup" in middle school, which was transparent mascara. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still like to wear it when I don't feel like I want to put makeup on but I do want to look decent outside. I love how they are affordable and have a variety of products, but I don't believe they are all high quality which is okay for the price point.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BB Cream is so flawless on my skin I was really amazed the first time I tried it. Inuenster sent me a free sample and since then I have purchased that product. I don't really have any intense acne or scars that make me need full coverage so this product covers all my little flaws perfectly. Easy to blend, matches my skin tone, not cakey, looks flawless even outdoors, feels light weight. It's a great product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a super affordable brand. It is easily found so you should never have a problem running out of product. I have tried many different products with this brand and have enjoyed most of them. The products that I wasn't a fan was more for a preference reason ( not that it wasn't a good product). They offer products for various skin types which is really nice because not everything works for everyone!
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Brookfield
COVERGIRL Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation is perfect for those on-the-go days. I always carry this with me. I use it on my entire face and it is light without having to worry about a major breakout later on. I use the shade 205 in Light Ivory because I enjoy a bright skin tone. With a natural blush sensitive face, this easily takes some color out and brightens my skin up! Will always keep buying this!
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like covergirl products for everyday basic use. I use their BB cream which is light, airy, and doesn't cause me to break out which is very important as I have really sensitive skin! They lipsticks and glosses are great for daily wear, although they tend to not last very long. The prices tend to be fairly low and you can purchase these products at any drug store. I usually buy them at Target!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.