Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Douglas, MA

I really love the mineral make up foundation. It has beatiful coverage and Lasts all day and matches my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend to anyone who may not have the money to buy the high end mineral makeup as this mineral make up is an equivalent to the high end ones. I use it as my back up for when I run out of my high end stuff. I sometimes even use it over the high end mineral make up. I use the natural ivory as a fair skinned natural red head. It matches beautifully.
Kashymir W.
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA

When I discovered makeup, Covergirl was one of the first brands I ever used. Now years later, I still buy from the brand because it is affordable and has some great quality products. The company has made strides to ensure that women of color have makeup products as well as other women who may not fit the more general foundation options available. I am a loyal customer and love the new products that have been released like the COVERGIRL So Lashy! by blastPRO Mascara!!!!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.

I use covergirl mascara, lashblast volume, the orange tube! I like it the best except sometimes it clumps too much. It gives me the length I want and the fullness that it says. I also use the Katy Perry brand lipsticks! They are matte and have good pigment. Don't use if your lips are chapped, because you can really tell! I like the color, Kitty Purry. It's a light purple, which I was afraid of at first because I'm not too adventurous but it goes on very classy and professional!
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Cover Girl is an amazing company. Amazing products, people and concepts. They have stayed true to their products and to their customers. They have been around a very long time and I see them here even longer. Cover Girl was my very first makeup I ever bought and wore over 25 years ago. I still wear it and my daughter is starting to get into a bit of makeup here and there and it has been her first. I have no doubt it will still be here on my future grandchildren as well.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH

Covergirl is one of my go to brands at the pharmacy or mass retailers. They promote positive imagery in their advertisement and represent natural beauty in their spokes models! I have enjoyed all types of Covergirl products through my years since being a teenager. I have some of their Outlast nail polish and lip stick, as well as mascara and liquid foundation right now in my make up collection! Affordable and a great selection of products and availability in the stores.
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC

Cover girl is an all-time amazing drugstore make up brand they have amazing products or mascaras are great I'm not a big fan of the eyeshadows because there is quite a bit of fall out but like I said their mascaras are amazing eyeliners are amazing I actually do use their eyeliners on a daily basis for my waterline they don't cause any irritation in my last pretty much all day I very rarely have to reapply I recommend to anyoneWho is on a budget and one good make up
courtney L.
courtney L.

My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL

CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and beautiful, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes 😂 who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Deandra D.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA

Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand that has everything you need to look great! I have tried quite a lot of products from Covergirl and have always been pretty impressed. I am not fully in loved with their foundations but I haven't used them in awhile and am not sure if the formula has changed at all. I do love their powders, and lip products the most though! If you don't want to pay a ton for makeup you can find great products from covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.