COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

I use a cover girl eyeshadow pallet, I use a foundation and I use a concealer from them. I love them all
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Whitehall, MI

I use these products nearly every day! Very good quality for the price. Plus easy to find at most stores.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI

I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Cover girl is totes my fav i love there eye liner and mascera its amazing and awesome gift ideas
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX

1 of my favorite cosmetic companies. There products are always reliable great quality etc. I especially like the COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus black/onyx Eyeliner. Application is flawless every time & the convient self sharpening aspect is also a plus
Laura T.
Laura T.

Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Megan J.
Megan J.

There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Rita F.
Rita F.

Love cover girl it is the. Best last long and goes on easy always buy cover girl recommend to others
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Cindy I.
Cindy I.

The only powder facial compact I will buy. The only one that works right with my face and has the right color tone!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.