BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
Covergirl eyeliner is my absolute favorite. No sharpening, just click and go. It applies dark or light and its stackable gor a darker or even more dramatic look
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Kaitlyn B.
Covergirl makeup is my go-to when I'm looking for products that look good but do not break the bank. They have a great selection that works for every skin and eye color!
Hawa H.
My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
I bought my favorite mascara from Covergirl. I do not have much experience with the brand, but the only thing I do not like about my mascara is that it does not really curl my lashes up, and sometimes will make them really clumpy. I am willing to try anything else from the brand.
Lisa P.
Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Angela J.
South Park, PA
Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Sara P.
I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.