COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abused lots of Covergirl products I especially love their foundations and powders I like the full coverage when they really work but all in all Covergirl products are really good I have no complaints decent price anything find at your local drug store or big chain stores such as Target Walmart Exedra
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY
Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This brand have some amazing products. I've been using this brand since high school and I am 40 now so that says something. My favorite from them is their mascaras. They always seen to work really well.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
Covergirl is an amazing product. It's one of the more affordable beauty products and I always recommend their products. One of the other greater benefits of covergirl is you can buy their products at just about any store.
Chantai J.
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ
Cover girl products are great especially for females who just now starting to discover makeup & there products are are very affordable
Heather R.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.