Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove , Ky

This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
Ireana C.
Ireana C.

It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK

one of my favorite brands highly recommend. I would use this brand at all times ....
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV

I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

Covergirl was one of the first products that i ever bought. I believe it was a mascara and i loved it
Monica B.
Monica B.

I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Anna M.
Anna M.

Love their products used many of them. Long lasting, and great colors. Decently priced too and not outrageous.
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , Ga

I love this brand of make up. It is usually my go to brand. They have such a great variety, I can always find what I'm looking for. They have a great subtle line and a great line for night time going out. Whatever you're looking for they will have you covered
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.