BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl powder since I was in high school. I am 30 years old now and always stick to my compact in translucent medium
Haley C.
Haley C.
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
michele h.
michele h.
Duffield, VA
some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Athena M.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX
The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.