Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried some of the products. I highly recommend them, there so many options and they make a lot of stuff not only lipstick or foundation. I recommend you shop there it's my go to store.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
very affordable, great quality products, would recommend to friends and anyone else.great for beginners.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
PAMELA L.
PAMELA L.
Eureka, CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I LOVE COVER GIRL MAKEUP AND BUY FACE COVER UP, EYE SHADOW, I BUY IT AT WALMART WHERE IT'S AN OK PRICE. ANY MAKEUP IS HIGH PRICED WHICH IF THEY WOULD LOWER IT THEY MIGHT SELL MORE OF IT.
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love the mascaras from this brand, and their BB creams, especially the matte ones,since I have an oily skin type. My only concern is their foundations. I personally don't like the smell of it. It's way too strong. But otherwise, the brand is great :)
Jeanetta R.
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products because they are quality, and affordable for everyday use. They always have whatever shade I need to perfectly match my skin tone. I also love their eyeshadow shades, and mascara applicators. Covergirl is my go-to product when it comes to make up!
Alice L.
Alice L.
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.