BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN
i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon
I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Linda C.
Linda C.
Carmichael, CA
I think this brand is ok. It don't work well as i would like it to. I use it when i cant afford Mac
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH
I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Anne-Marie W.
Anne-Marie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Me and my sister love Covergirl's clean pressed powder. We live by it religiously! It goes on so smooth and looks so natural!
Nora-Nikki K.
Nora-Nikki K.
cheap makeup u can buy in local pharmacy but last long, works well. Cheap bought to buy every 6 months
Paula B.
Paula B.
Niles, OH
Great products and affordable prices. Large selection of products ,colors. Easy to apply.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.