Add a Photo

Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
Dec. 24, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand have some amazing products. I've been using this brand since high school and I am 40 now so that says something. My favorite from them is their mascaras. They always seen to work really well.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing product. It's one of the more affordable beauty products and I always recommend their products. One of the other greater benefits of covergirl is you can buy their products at just about any store.
Chantai J.
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ
Dec. 24, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are great especially for females who just now starting to discover makeup & there products are are very affordable
Heather R.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I go for the eyeliner & the lipstick. The cover girl brand hardly carries the wine color that I like! And when they do it seems to run & I don't like that! The mascara is your basic mascara
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products are good. Their prices are reasonable. I have been buying covergirl for years. I don't like to spend a ton on makeup
Buffy O.
Buffy O.
Garfield, AR
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive just started purchasing make up agian after years of not wearing any because of skin allergies. i really like my foundation tru blend I havent had any allergic reaction to it and it doesnt feel heavy on my face
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of their products! My favorite is their eyeliner, and I used to be a huge fan of their foundation. They are decently priced, but with my store perk cards they're much more affordable. I will forever be a loyal cover girl ;)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.