Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Liz A.
Liz A.

I dont really like a lot of heavy full coverage Makeup for my face because I have combination skin and a lot of makeup can my dry spots really stick out. I came across the CC cream at my local drugstore and I decided to try it out. I fell in love! This cc cream is very matte but not drying and it does not accentuate my already dry spots. It blends out great I don't have to use a brush either, my fingers are enough. Will repurchase!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY

I have tried the foundation before and it was really great but it wasn't completely full coverage as I like it.
Thais G.
Thais G.

Although I have used it little .. is an excellent brand especially its line of corrective bases and bases of makeup, have also tried lipsticks that are beautiful and durardeor.I like the brand because it is quality and durable.I would like to use it always.
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC

Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL

Todos sus productos son inmejorables, y los precios son super económicos, es una marca facil de encontrar en cualquier pais
Heather G.
Heather G.

Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

I use different types of makeup for different reasons. One is color, Covergirl has a good selection of different colors and I like that. I also like the eye pencils they have because they don't usually run.
korin c.
korin c.

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL

I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.

Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.