BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Covergirl is a great go to make-up. Their eye pencils are my favorite and make applying so easy.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brand of economic cosmetics of excellent quality 3 in 1 bases are a success and their eyelash masks are really successful I do not regret the products I have tried so far
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love cover girl is inexpensive, I buy this as a backup to my expensive makeup.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only products that come close toy natural skin tone. Doesn't cause me to break out. Easily removed. Great coverage and natural looking.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI
I do not personally use CoverGirl products. I buy this for my 18 year old daughter. She likes how it feels on her skin and covers imperfections. Price is fairly cheap. Nothing to complain about with this brand. I will continue to buy this for my daughter.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abused lots of Covergirl products I especially love their foundations and powders I like the full coverage when they really work but all in all Covergirl products are really good I have no complaints decent price anything find at your local drug store or big chain stores such as Target Walmart Exedra
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This brand have some amazing products. I've been using this brand since high school and I am 40 now so that says something. My favorite from them is their mascaras. They always seen to work really well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.