BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Chelsea L.
Wapakoneta, OH
Covergirls eyeliners have always been a go to for me, they stay on and are always the color they claim to be
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
You get what you pay for - the makeup is ok but for the price that they charge it makes sense. I feel that their foundation tends to be "cakey" and not have the best long lasting coverage.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH
Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Marsha M.
I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Kate B.
I like Covergirl. I've never really had any problems with it. It's affordable and sold everywhere. I don't think I like their LashBlast products though. I don't like the brushes or the formulas they use.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.