Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Siara N.
Siara N.
Ocean Shores, WA

Pretty decent for drug store makeup. Recommended with a good primer. I usually get their pallets for eyeshadow. The nudes and Roses one are my favorites.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH

Everything is not for everyone! Covergirl is a good reputably company. Now, I must say, I don't have a whole lot of Covergirl makeup. I use all different brands depending on the colors and styles I am looking for. Covergirl has some good products at a decent price. They are always trying to reinvent their products and please their consumers.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY

I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA

I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO

Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , Ca

Great brand. I started using this brand as a teenager. It is very affordable and the quality is pretty good . I usually purchase cover girl products from Walmart or Target. Very good selection. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.