COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ammie T.
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA

I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ

This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA

Eye shadow. Not so pigmented tho but is great for the price. Which it had not had so much fall out
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.

I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
VONDRA W.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL

WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX

For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, Ontario

This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA

This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.