BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX
I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Rachel B.
I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
Adrian B.
I use the covergirl clean pressed powder and so far i like it. From time to time, it takes me a little more work for it to not make my face look cakey but it does work and it works very well comparing to other brands that i have used!
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.