COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great quality makeup. helps me to look great throughout the day. long lasting and reasonably priced!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
There's nothing that I've tried from covergirl that I haven't loved! They have great color options and stuff for every look!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought mascara before. I bought it at at Target. I'm a college student so luckily it's affordable. I have gotten a few other Covergirl items as well. I would recommend to a friend.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Love covergirl cosmetics. They work well, are long lasting, inexpensive and attractively packaged. I absolutely love the way the brand embraces diversity and has created color palettes that appeal to multiple races.
Precious B.
Precious B.
Arlington, TX
I love cover girl lip stick. Very vibrant colors. It last a long time and keeps your lips moist. Inexpensive. Very good buy. You can find it everywhere.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Lumberton, MS
I've used cover girl since I was a teenager. It isn't a pricey product but it's well worth it.If you are on a budget this is perfect. I am a true believer if it's not broke don't fix it. Everything has room for improvement. You can purchase it at a dollar store or at a large retail chain.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl I tried their mascara and it was ok. I haven't really tried anything else from covergirl but I would like too. Also they need to work on their products for darker shades as well but other than that they are nice
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.