Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kristal C.
Kristal C.

I love this brand! It's very inexpensive. Most products are great! I always recommend this brand to anyone.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA

Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Starr M.
Starr M.
Louisville, KY

Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Springfield, MO

Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Nacogdoches, TX

Eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, you name it Covergirl has got it. All of the products are super saturated with color and full of pigment. This is a high quality product for a low price. You get every bang for your buck with this product.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.

me encantan, sus cosméticos son divinos. me gustan mucho sus correctores, bases, sombras labiales, fijadores y mascara de pestañas, son buenos productos, me encanta su consistencia, su base tiene una gran cobertura, la compraría nuevamente
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY

I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

Most Cover Girl products are pretty good, but the eyeshadows do not have the pigmentation they need to really show up. It takes several layers of shadow to even see them on sometimes. The price is right, though. I would recommend some of the other powders, but just not the eyeshadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.