Add a Photo

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great go to make-up. Their eye pencils are my favorite and make applying so easy.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Brand of economic cosmetics of excellent quality 3 in 1 bases are a success and their eyelash masks are really successful I do not regret the products I have tried so far
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl is inexpensive, I buy this as a backup to my expensive makeup.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the only products that come close toy natural skin tone. Doesn't cause me to break out. Easily removed. Great coverage and natural looking.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not personally use CoverGirl products. I buy this for my 18 year old daughter. She likes how it feels on her skin and covers imperfections. Price is fairly cheap. Nothing to complain about with this brand. I will continue to buy this for my daughter.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Abused lots of Covergirl products I especially love their foundations and powders I like the full coverage when they really work but all in all Covergirl products are really good I have no complaints decent price anything find at your local drug store or big chain stores such as Target Walmart Exedra
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
Dec. 25, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.