BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl mascara in the past and I thought that it lasted well and stayed on without clumping.
Jakki W.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA
I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Haley C.
Haley C.
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
michele h.
michele h.
Duffield, VA
some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Athena M.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX
The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.