BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
crystal l.
crystal l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried a mascara by Cover Girl that I absolutely love. Their products are great on the skin.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA
The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
Love all the products I have tried recently. I love their clean line of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling and looking great. CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI
I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
I own a COVERGIRL Lip Lava in the color 850- "look it's lava!" The color itself is beautiful and it glides on smoothly. The only problem is that the product is sticky and very glossy.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL
Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Covergirl has always been consistently an affordable and quality product. Love the range of choices and colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.