COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Franklin, GA
I've used many of the cover girl products bc you can find them in drugstores and my family isn't the most wealthy it is very good quality and easy to find in drug stores I definitely recommend if you don't use high in products
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Jazmyne B.
Jazmyne B.
Littlerock, CA
I like covergirls mascara that matches your eyes. Whenever if worn it, I've been told that it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.