Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5612)
Q&A (11)
Photos (103)
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

27 reviews

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

126 reviews

i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN

4 reviews

Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

73 reviews

I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA

18 reviews

I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Ane K.
Ane K.

309 reviews

Their products;

Blend Well
Easy To Apply
Easy To Take-off
Lightweight
Long Lasting
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

53 reviews

eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

30 reviews

Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX

4 reviews

This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO

5 reviews

Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

421 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

75 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us