BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Aumsville, OR
I've never had a bad experience with any of their products. I've used their makeup and absolutely love how it feels on my skin, and it's not overly expensive.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Jenna W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is the best!! Affordable with many great products!! Highly recommended
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Michelle  G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin ūüíö
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
yesica e.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Steffiny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Audra S.
Eglin Afb, FL
I enjoy their mascara. It creates good length that my eye lashes don't have. Sometimes it can get clumpy. I especially like to use the water proof kind since I live in Florida and close to the beach.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.