Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO

Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Perla S.
Perla S.

cover girl me encanta la mascara para pestañas creo que la formula es muy buena y el precio tambien para ser un producto de farmacia.
Taylor I.
Taylor I.

I love Covergirl. Their lipsticks are great. I was once given a lipstick by influenster and have never stopped using it! I haven't used many products but their powders and lipsticks but i love those.
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.

Cover girl is ok. I don't really use many of their products just because I'm not sure what's on the market what I would like to try.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

Great drug store brand prices are okay but great compared high end company's
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA

Máscaras its mostly what I buy from here I think I have couple lipsticks though it's very affordable brand
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

me gusdta mucho esta marca de productos de farmacia dios no se porque me exigen escribir tanto pero si es muy buena sus polvo son muy bueno utilizo un polvo mas oscuro para el contorno y si me gusta mucho
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN

this is a great company that makes great products. they really are trying to make every person feel beautiful
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pasco

Easy products to use, doesn't make my skin feel greasy or makes it look caked on. Love the fact that the mascara always makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ

I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.