BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Mary J.
Mary J.
Newton, MS
I love the fact that Cover Girl carries a variety of Foundation including the perfect shade for a mature woman of Color.
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im mostly a fan of covergirl lipsticks I havnt really gotten around the other products but I really like their lipsticks
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.

Excellent products, accessible, I have not tried many but without hesitation I would like, I am very excited to know them more and to be able to give a better pinion
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some good products. I am not a fan of their foundations sometimes because they fend to rub off during the day or not give me a full coverage I was looking for but their new mascara is amazing
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great drugstore brand! Affordable for decent quality. Trusted brand that doesn't irritate skin
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are really good considering they are a drugstore product and they are not high end. They look nice, and I especially like their eyeshadow palettes. Especially the nudes they have come out with. They are really nice and I can't wait to try more.
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I have been using Cover girl mascara for several years now. I have never found a better product. I love the way my lashes look long and thick. I have had so many compliments over the years. These reasons confirm my love for thear mascara and I do not plan to ever stop using them.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Not my favorite brand the eyeshadows are ok I'd skip the mascaras and go with loreal. Gives the most volume and length.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.