COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jill S.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY

I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO

Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , Ca

Great brand. I started using this brand as a teenager. It is very affordable and the quality is pretty good . I usually purchase cover girl products from Walmart or Target. Very good selection. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Rama S.
Rama S.

Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Portsmouth, OH

Cover girl foundation is a foundation that is good and is also reasonable priced. I prefer the liquid to the powder foundation. The powder for me leaves streaks and looks a little blotchy. The thing that won me over is that the liquid has great coverage and is affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.