Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC

COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA

Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

The only product I truly love is their mascara. I have found better products at a comparable price elsewhere. The price point is good but I would recommend other products over cover girl.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY

I have tried the foundation before and it was really great but it wasn't completely full coverage as I like it.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Springfield, MO

Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.

Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Nacogdoches, TX

Eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, you name it Covergirl has got it. All of the products are super saturated with color and full of pigment. This is a high quality product for a low price. You get every bang for your buck with this product.
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA

Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

Most Cover Girl products are pretty good, but the eyeshadows do not have the pigmentation they need to really show up. It takes several layers of shadow to even see them on sometimes. The price is right, though. I would recommend some of the other powders, but just not the eyeshadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.