Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
KARLIE P.
KARLIE P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Jazmyne B.
Jazmyne B.
Littlerock, CA
Dec. 24, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirls mascara that matches your eyes. Whenever if worn it, I've been told that it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more
Kassandra Y.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very cheap but a wide variety of items like them.. I mainly usethe foundation... Walmart special
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
Dec. 24, 2016, 7:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
irene a.
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.