BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a long time lover of covergirl products! I use their makeup all the time and I am never disappointed. All of their products are very reasonably priced and I know I am always going to love them!
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Agnes M.
Weirton
Covergirl is definitely the go to! All the products are Gorgouse especially the cover up!
Shakira P.
Montgomery, AL
His line of makeup is Awesome I just got the new eyelash mascara and it works perfectly wouldn't have any other
Tonya H.
Screven, GA
Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Kaitlyn W.
I love cover girl products. I use all products from foundation to mascara, make up remover, and makeup brushes. They are good quality for a good price. Their products are very affordable. I typically purchase their products at my local Walmart.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
Brenda J H.
Fargo, ND
The CoverGirl waterproof mascara used to be water proof but now it smears so I no longer like it.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
Covergirl is an amazing product. It's one of the more affordable beauty products and I always recommend their products. One of the other greater benefits of covergirl is you can buy their products at just about any store.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.