Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA

I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA

I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH

I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR

Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH

I love Covergirl Products! Always has great, affordable products and can be found in most stores.
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA

Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN

Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA

Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA

I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.