BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.
I love their lipsticks, and eyeshadow pallets they are very pigmented, and not too expensive either!
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Muskegon, MI
Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV
I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
megan b.
megan b.
Chandler, AZ
the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Vicksburg, MS
Covergirl Mascara is my favorite. It is super affordable yet works wonderful. The purple tube professional wear is so great. It does not clump and is supreme to so many other products that I have tried. It is waterproof and gives me perfect volume and fullness.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.