Add a Photo
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite brand the eyeshadows are ok I'd skip the mascaras and go with loreal. Gives the most volume and length.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Kim W.
Kim W.
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Franklin, GA
Dec. 25, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used many of the cover girl products bc you can find them in drugstores and my family isn't the most wealthy it is very good quality and easy to find in drug stores I definitely recommend if you don't use high in products
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida
Dec. 25, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dec. 24, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.