COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Oshkosh, WI
Cover girl has great classics that are a must have. The eyeliner is a staple in my beauty trunk. They have affordable prices also.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Grand Junction
I love cover girl products. I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin so oily. I have used it for 3 years already and I don't think I will ever stop using it. I recommend it 100%.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my all around go to for face powders and concealers, but the rest of their makeup is still good, just not my favorite.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Scottsdale
I am recently using the Katy Perry mascara. I like it.. at first i didnt cause it got everywhere and i didnt see the "cat eye" look but now i like it.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Amarillo, TX
I use their foundation.. it goes on smooth and it don't rub off, even at work. I also use a make up setter with it and it works great.
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing make up. It's good quality for a drug store, it's one of my favorite. and I think it works best for my skin. They are every where, so it depends on where i'm at, at the time I need makeup. If i'm at the store, and they have covergirl I pick up what I need.
kathie d.
kathie d.
Dorothy, NJ
covergirl products are priced right and they have many different makeups that are for all ages.
Samira E.
Samira E.
Cover girl is really good but there mascaras are the best all of them are so good and do what they promised I love them
Mary J.
Mary J.
Newton, MS
I love the fact that Cover Girl carries a variety of Foundation including the perfect shade for a mature woman of Color.
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im mostly a fan of covergirl lipsticks I havnt really gotten around the other products but I really like their lipsticks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.