Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville

Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY

I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Danni J.
Danni J.
Stratford

Esta marca es buena per no es la mejor,hay otras mejores pero no es mala,muy bonita.
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Heather V.
Heather V.

Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN

the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Milagros D.
Milagros D.
Doral, FL

compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ

I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.