Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Milagros D.
Milagros D.
Doral, FL

compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ

I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

Love all their products, they are very affordable and of great quality. Hey have it all. I usually stick to their face products such as the pressed powder or bb cream
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO

Covergirl eyeliner is my absolute favorite. No sharpening, just click and go. It applies dark or light and its stackable gor a darker or even more dramatic look
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY

I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Lacey V.
Lacey V.

The mineral foundation provides acceptable coverage for the price. Easy to apply. The need to reapply every 3-4 hrs is not ideal. Plenty of shades, great price...would recommend if you're on a budget.
Julitza C.
Julitza C.

The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Algrys C.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY

I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.