BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS
From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Nora-Nikki K.
Nora-Nikki K.
cheap makeup u can buy in local pharmacy but last long, works well. Cheap bought to buy every 6 months
Paula B.
Paula B.
Niles, OH
Great products and affordable prices. Large selection of products ,colors. Easy to apply.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
I use their products all the time and am very satisfied. I recommend them to others and will continue too.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore go to and you can't go wrong with any of their products! Great prices too.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is such an amazing brand. Their products are used by many, and they stand for so much more. My favorite products are their mascaras and lipsticks.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
I have been using COVERGIRL products for as long as I can remember. Covergirl is affordable, has a wide variety of products, and can be found in many stores! I constantly use their products and I am never disappointed. The quality is always great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable makeup brand.
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Live the mascara and the eyeliner! The mascara really gives dept to your eyelashes!
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup is it all time favorite that I've been using since a teenager it's a very good quality product for a very reasonable pricing I do like everything that I have to offer from cosmetic to facial
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.