Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO

I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA

I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Ane K.

Long Lasting
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, Wv

Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX

This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO

Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
member-c1e0e398b
member-c1e0e398b
Fort Payne, AL

Love the CoverGirl foundation wth the Oil of Olayin it. I usually get it at Walmart.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL

There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.