BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's more affordable, especially since I'm not a makeup fanatic. I have loved every product I have bought from them. I buy their products consistently.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup! I've used it the longest probably and they have kept up with the game for sure.
Lucía R.
Lucía R.
This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford
Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN
i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon
I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Linda C.
Linda C.
Carmichael, CA
I think this brand is ok. It don't work well as i would like it to. I use it when i cant afford Mac
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH
I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.