BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY
Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Kassandra Y.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Very cheap but a wide variety of items like them.. I mainly usethe foundation... Walmart special
Kait C.
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL
Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Kim W.
Kim W.
Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.