Add a Photo
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excelente marca de maquillaje con precios increíbles y productos hermosos que todas debemos tener en nuestro estuche. La recomiendo
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Dec. 25, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Meh, not the best. I like SOME OF their products. It depends on what it is. They have okay eyeshadow and only a few foundations.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to brand for most makeup. They have a lot of different options for makeup and cater to different skin types and sensitivities. They haven't failed me yet and I would recommend them if you are looking for a price friendly makeup line.
Tania C.
Tania C.
South Gate, CA
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I can't say enough good things about Cover girl. Definitely something everyone should look into.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Oshkosh, WI
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great classics that are a must have. The eyeliner is a staple in my beauty trunk. They have affordable prices also.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Grand Junction
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin so oily. I have used it for 3 years already and I don't think I will ever stop using it. I recommend it 100%.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my all around go to for face powders and concealers, but the rest of their makeup is still good, just not my favorite.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Scottsdale
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am recently using the Katy Perry mascara. I like it.. at first i didnt cause it got everywhere and i didnt see the "cat eye" look but now i like it.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Amarillo, TX
Dec. 25, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their foundation.. it goes on smooth and it don't rub off, even at work. I also use a make up setter with it and it works great.
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing make up. It's good quality for a drug store, it's one of my favorite. and I think it works best for my skin. They are every where, so it depends on where i'm at, at the time I need makeup. If i'm at the store, and they have covergirl I pick up what I need.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.