Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl items are a staple in my makeup bag. From Eyeliner and mascara to powder, Covergirl keeps me looking fresh all day. The mascara is easy to remove but doesn't smear or streak if I happen to cry while wearing it (even non-waterproof formulas!)
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Dena H.
Dena H.
Ashford, AL

I have been a fan of CoverGirl for years. I have never had an issue with breakouts and their products look fabulous!
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC

I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE

It's a hit or miss with cover girl some items work great for me some is over priced and the packaging on some is not the best but I do use some of their product
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.