Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ

I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX

I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Santo Domingo

Me encanta covergirl y sobre todo la base de maquillaje, porque la cobertura es media y deja un acabado muy luminoso y natural en la piel, además de tener un buen costo, me encanta covergirl, sin duda alguna la recomiendo.
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL

Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL

Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI

I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA

I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY

This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Jade T.
Jade T.

Love CoverGirl for their incredible mascara. It creates an amazing amount of volume & length, without being clumpy. They also have a great range of foundation shades for those with lighter skin tones, which can be hard to find. Their powders are mattifying & create a smooth appearance to the skin. Really enjoy their products for more mature skin as well. It doesn't sit into fine lines or excentuate wrinkles. Overall great products are created by this iconic drugstore brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.