Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL

Cover girl has been around for so long. That speaks volumes about their products. Great product for reasonable cost.
regina m.
regina m.
Wise, VA

covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Jane B.
Jane B.

I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR

Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN

I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA

I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE

I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS

When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.