BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla ūüĆü.
I love all covergirl products. From their B.B. Cream
To their mascara it's all great. I will continue to buy things from covergirl because they're all excellent
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Kimberly B.
I love this makeup brand. I especially love their Katy perry collection. Right now my go to lip shade is the Katy Kat matte lipstick in sphinx! The perfect nude matte lip shade for everyday! I also love the ready set gorgeous matte foundation as well!! I will definitely purchase Covergirl cosmetics again!
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
If your just starting out with makeup or don't wanna spend hundreds on high named make up covergirl should be your go to product the formulas are so amazing such full coverage on all of there products and they best part is? IT WON'T BREAK THE BANK! covergirl is that high end makeup you would think but for a normal affordable cost I love covergirl to this day
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Nanz N.
Probably one of the first brands that I ever started using as a teenager and still do! Very cute colors for different occasions
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.