Add a Photo

Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Swannanoa, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have generally a good opinion of CoverGirl but when I look at my makeup collection, I don't currently use any of their products, just occasionally the Clean foundation when I'm in the mood for lighter coverage. I seem to connect more with Maybelline. I guess I generally equate CoverGirl with a very young image and I am over 40 now.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love they're make up!! The mascara is my go to always. I love that I can just go to Walmart and pick it up. They have a different option for everyone and it's awesome and affordable ! Would shop this brand for days
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy COVERGIRL. love this brand. My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Blackey, KY
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some of the best make-up at good prices. I will always have something in my make-up bag from covergirl
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascaras I have used suck, they wouldn't come off and broke my lashes in spots and looked really clumpy.
The eye shadow isn't bad just takes a couple applications to be the shade I want.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.