BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Precious B.
Precious B.
Arlington, TX
I love cover girl lip stick. Very vibrant colors. It last a long time and keeps your lips moist. Inexpensive. Very good buy. You can find it everywhere.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl cosmetics. They work well, are long lasting, inexpensive and attractively packaged. I absolutely love the way the brand embraces diversity and has created color palettes that appeal to multiple races.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought mascara before. I bought it at at Target. I'm a college student so luckily it's affordable. I have gotten a few other Covergirl items as well. I would recommend to a friend.
April C.
April C.
Nashville
I love there cover girl queen collection and eyeshadow. They stay on for a long time!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great quality makeup. helps me to look great throughout the day. long lasting and reasonably priced!
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl I tried their mascara and it was ok. I haven't really tried anything else from covergirl but I would like too. Also they need to work on their products for darker shades as well but other than that they are nice
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI
Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.