COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lufreiny B.
Lufreiny B.
I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA
Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a low to.midrange drug store cosmetics line. They tend to have an orange undertone in their foundations and a pink undertone in their lightest shades. That works for some but it's something to keep in mind. They offer a variety of formulas and forms for foundations and that is highly appealing
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I recently have there cover stick concealer I love it ... I use it to prime my eyes and give it a base.
Aleeha W.
Aleeha W.
The Covergirl Queen collection is my absolute favorite. The lip products are a must have and its a collection revolving around Queen Latifah.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
Covergirl is one of my go to products that I can get easily at any store. It's not the best of the products, but if your in a quick bind it will work. The price is very affordable. Some of the products can make your face look greasy or smudge really easily if you use to much. Just be careful.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their BB cream & eyeliner. They work very well & worth it. They are very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.