Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN

Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
caser k.
caser k.

Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville

Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.

Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.

Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.