Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great band for mascara and lip products! I havent been in love with any foundations ive tried though. Their face powders are great!
Emilee K.
Emilee K.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl tends to be hit-or-miss with their cosmetics. They are moderately affordable as far as drug store products go. The quality varies between products. I find that the eyeshadows are not highly pigmented, and the lipsticks peel and fade, but CG mascara is usually pretty good.
sylvia v.
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great for the price but lacking a little in quality. This products makes my skin very oily. I naturally have very oily skin so this is not a surprise for me. My friends who use it do no have this issue. I would recommend it for someone who is young and exploring make up options.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They sell great product but my skin is too sensitive for most of it. It makes me break out really bad.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
Diglyn F.
Diglyn F.
Jan. 11, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have purchased three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.