BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I go for the eyeliner & the lipstick. The cover girl brand hardly carries the wine color that I like! And when they do it seems to run & I don't like that! The mascara is your basic mascara
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This brand have some amazing products. I've been using this brand since high school and I am 40 now so that says something. My favorite from them is their mascaras. They always seen to work really well.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abused lots of Covergirl products I especially love their foundations and powders I like the full coverage when they really work but all in all Covergirl products are really good I have no complaints decent price anything find at your local drug store or big chain stores such as Target Walmart Exedra
Amy S.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI
I do not personally use CoverGirl products. I buy this for my 18 year old daughter. She likes how it feels on her skin and covers imperfections. Price is fairly cheap. Nothing to complain about with this brand. I will continue to buy this for my daughter.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only products that come close toy natural skin tone. Doesn't cause me to break out. Easily removed. Great coverage and natural looking.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brand of economic cosmetics of excellent quality 3 in 1 bases are a success and their eyelash masks are really successful I do not regret the products I have tried so far
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Lumberton, MS
I've used cover girl since I was a teenager. It isn't a pricey product but it's well worth it.If you are on a budget this is perfect. I am a true believer if it's not broke don't fix it. Everything has room for improvement. You can purchase it at a dollar store or at a large retail chain.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.