Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Franklin, GA

I've used many of the cover girl products bc you can find them in drugstores and my family isn't the most wealthy it is very good quality and easy to find in drug stores I definitely recommend if you don't use high in products
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida

Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO

It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH

Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Jazmyne B.
Jazmyne B.
Littlerock, CA

I like covergirls mascara that matches your eyes. Whenever if worn it, I've been told that it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more
Kassandra Y.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ

Very cheap but a wide variety of items like them.. I mainly usethe foundation... Walmart special
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.

I bought some foundation BB cream to help make my face more of a smooth look. The quality of the product was nice, just wished it would have covered a little better. I think it should have been a little thicker of a cream. I would purchase other products of CoverGirl in the future.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.