COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC

Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS

When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Monse S.
Monse S.
Saint Paul, MN

Cover girl overall is a great makeup company, I've never came across any problems with there makeup ! It's all very affordable & amazing .
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY

Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX

I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
kelly w.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ

my mother and grandmother used cover girl and now so do i. there are no cons to useing cover girl only pros.there affordable,great product,in just about every store.When i shop fore cover girl i always have a great time. I recommend it for everyone
Joseline C.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA

I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA

Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY

They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.