BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY
I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH
always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.