Add a Photo

Diane B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Being older I have found that my eyelashes are not as full and beautiful as they once were. I love the Lash Blast Mascara by Cover Girl, it really fills out my lashes and brigs attention back to my eyes. I will most likely purchase this mascara again.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is as good as any other drugstore brand. I bought one I forgot something at home or maybe just need to try something new quick and I'm going out. I find that it doesn't last very long if you forget about it in the bottom of your make up bag
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl was one of the first makeup products I used way back when I was a kid in middle school. They have come a long way but I still find myself reaching for their pink and green tube mascara. It will probably forever be a staple in my collection.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a big believer in Covergirl products. Although I prefer organic ingredients and features that mostly high-end lines can provide, Covergirl is my favorite drug store brand as they have a wide variety of products with a good quality to price ratio.
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the eye shadow, mascara, liquid makeup, blush, and lipstick. The eye shadow palettes are the one I use the most, because I like the shades they have to offer and it stays with me all day. Cover girl also offers products that are hypoallergenic.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a quality drug store brand. Their foundation is really nice, especially their Clean collection. They have soooo much makeup that there's no way you couldn't find something that works for you. I definitely recommend giving Covergirl a try.
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yo soy una chica covergirl buena marca es econommic y no son tan malos los productos me gustan y son buenos para un dia a dia pero no para eventos espeeciales pues no son de tan larga duracion , duran lo necesario para una jornada de un dia cotidiano
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is one of my absolute favorites. i really like how you can find it anywhere. it is affordable and the products are amazing. you really cannot get a better product at the price. this is my go to brand when i want a new everyday makeup item.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have trouble finding good stuff for dry and pale skin in this brand that won't cake up or just look heavy. it's a great brand for oily skin people. and i love some of the i mascaras and one of their BB creams even though i need to add a white mixer
Laura S.
Laura S.
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is so good especially if you're on a low budget for make up is so well created especially the foundation it is very well it had never made me get a break out and I have Oil skin and I would recommend for anyone to go and get the foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.