Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Emily M.
Emily M.

Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Boston, MA

Cover girl routinely makes great cosmetics that are affordable but work well. I have been using their Lashblast Fusion mascara for years and it's the only mascara I like anymore. I love their ad campaigns and how inclusive they are. They always have my business.
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Highland, NY

I totally love covergirl cosmetics. They have the best cover up and under eye concealer. They also have fantastic nail polish that really lasts and comes in every color there is. I particularly love their eyeshadows. The products are inexpensive and really last.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO

Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.

Covergirl is such a staple in my daily routine. I've been buying the same color eyeshadow for 10 years, it's a versatile shade that I can use for an everyday look or add drama for a night out. They have a variety of products that help me achieve my "go-to" look.
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.

I use covergirl mascara and outlast lip color. I love both products. The lip color really does outlast all day. The mascara has always been my go to because it works great and is ideal for my sensitive eyes and skin. I recommend Covergirl to all my girlfriends.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA

Covergirl is ALWAYS super affordable and easy to find. I can find their products at tons of different stores making it easier to buy, I can always find the things I love or want to try in stock. All in all, I haven't really had any problems with their products!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md

Cover Girl has  great range of products at reasonable prices. I like their foundations a lot as well as the mascaras.  I think they could improve their eye shadows and maybe bring down their prices some. I have also liked most of the spokes people they have used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.