Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kristine H.
Kristine H.

Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

I love the Queen collection!! Sometimes it is hard to find makeup to match the skin tones of African American women. The Queen collection has made it easier. I love the lipsticks, they go with my complexion so I don't look like a clown with shades that don't match.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I love Covergirl products. I love that it lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I can normally find it on sale at my local retail stores or I can normally find a coupon for it. I love all the different make up products they have. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

I used covergirl cg smoothers for years and years in my twenties and thirties and I TrueType believe that is why I have such good skin because it had vitamins. I don't use it these days because I don't wear makeup much but I still owned a lot of covergirl products.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN

I often purchase this item as the price point is affordable. I love the variety of skin tone options that this product allows for as this is something that I struggle with often as my skin has quiet a few pigmentation changes with red spots. I would purchase again.
Juanita F.
Juanita F.

heeey its covergirl, have an amazing prices so you can buy some different things with a good money and the quality its good like the variations of the products.. have an affordable price (i love it).. i recommend this brand you can buy good things for a good price
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY

Ive bought quite a few covergirl products My favorite is there mascara! I like the water proof mascara the best ! and the covergirl make up primer ! i dont like the foundation though its not the best! I would definitely keep going for this product for the mascara!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA

This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.
Pang H.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA

I Brough one of Their Foundation, and i didnt like it But I Bought 4 different Kind Of Mascara From This Brand, And OMG They Blew Me Away! i Love The Mascara So Much!!! I Always re-purchase There Mascara bcuz Its Very Good And I Love It! I recommend Their mascara!
Helen V.
Helen V.
Cherryvale, KS

I use CoverGirl foundation everyday. It has pretty great coverage and does the feel cakey on my skin. I also use a lighter shade of the clean foundation for highlighting and I love how it stands out yet blends very well. Also a big plus it the product smells good!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.