COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Highland, NY

I totally love covergirl cosmetics. They have the best cover up and under eye concealer. They also have fantastic nail polish that really lasts and comes in every color there is. I particularly love their eyeshadows. The products are inexpensive and really last.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO

Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Omaha, NE

I have tried Covergirls mascara I have to say it is by far the best mascara I have used. Plus 1 amazing thing about it is that they have so many different types of mascaras to chose from. All great quality I would recommend trying many different types from them.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
dorothy j.
dorothy j.
Toccoa

i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS

Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Miami, Florida

Me gusta mucho esa marca de covergirl lo que más me gusta son los iluminadores en especial el de la foto, tengo mucho tiempo con el y aun no se me acaba jajaj, pero lo amo, lo mejor de covergirl es que es barato, cualquier persona puede comprar sus productos...
Terry K.
Terry K.
Sikeston, MO

I use the cover girl loose powder and love it. It has great coverage and oil absorbent. Picking the right shade is trial and error but once you get it right they usually carry that shade for years without changing it. Very inexpensive compared to other powders.
Traci S.
Traci S.
New Enterprise, PA

Covergirl is a nice cheaper product always has lots of options for all skin types. I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out in makeup that doesn't want to spend a lot on makeup. I'll buy it when I run out of my expensive makeup and I'm running low on money.
Olga S.
Olga S.

I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.