Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Tina K.
Tina K.
Clinton, IN

Mostly have just used thier foundations and eyeshadows. Always been pleased with the coverage of the foundations and the pigments of the eye shadows
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY

Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ

This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA

Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Megan J.
Megan J.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love cover girl products!! I've never had a problem with them and they are too expensive
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Andalusia, AL

Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA

My girlfriend uses this and I think she makes it work great it looks nice and she is always so beautiful in her makeup and out.
Marie B.
Marie B.

I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.