BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA
I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a line of product that I use for the daily, they have products of light coverage that help a lot for the day to day and have a more delicate and natural makeup.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY
Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA
great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
So many different products to choose from. I have always used a cover girl foundation and love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.