BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
isa c.
started of with covergirl. so thier great for beginnrs. fall out and not a lot good finds. not saying you cant find anything good but yup...
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
One of my go to beauty products is the cover girl waterproof lash blast! I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup is affordable and great I love the lipstick shades they have and the setting powders they remind me of my high school days I would always buy their products they were my go 2s and still are now
Raelene H.
North Kingstown, RI
Cover girl outlast lip products are my favorite. They stay on for 24 hours. I also love the regular lip stick in rose quartz.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.