COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
covergirl as a brand is okay in my opinion. theyre not my favorite drugstore brand but theyre not the worse either
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a trusted household name it's been around for so long they have practically got it down to a science. The products are reasonably priced and worth it
Euridice C.
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
i've been using this brand since i was a teenager. i mostly like their marcaras and their eyeliners are okay too.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Columbus, OH
A friend of mine recently gave me a bottle of Covergirl foundation. I was surprisingly pleased with the coverage from the foundation. It matched my complexion perfect and covered all my swatches with ease. I would recommend Covergirl to everyone.
Libby G.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC
I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA
An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.