Add a Photo
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a low to.midrange drug store cosmetics line. They tend to have an orange undertone in their foundations and a pink undertone in their lightest shades. That works for some but it's something to keep in mind. They offer a variety of formulas and forms for foundations and that is highly appealing
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently have there cover stick concealer I love it ... I use it to prime my eyes and give it a base.
Aleeha W.
Aleeha W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl Queen collection is my absolute favorite. The lip products are a must have and its a collection revolving around Queen Latifah.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my go to products that I can get easily at any store. It's not the best of the products, but if your in a quick bind it will work. The price is very affordable. Some of the products can make your face look greasy or smudge really easily if you use to much. Just be careful.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their BB cream & eyeliner. They work very well & worth it. They are very affordable.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a couple of their mascaras and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation is nice. I have 2 of their regular lipsticks and they are nice too.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Des Moines, IA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl mascara. I have really short and light colored eyelashes.. it is so hard finding a mascara that covers evenly while also helping with length and dimension. I will never go back to using any other type of mascara. I also love that they have several types of mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.