BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Mascara gives life to my eyelashes! It helps extend my lashed beyond their normal length!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Mascara is probably the only thing I'll buy from covergirl... Although I will try their foundations and concealers when they come out with something new, I've never really been a fan of anything after trying it... none of the formulas are good.. they end up looking cakey or don't provide enough coverage.
Jeanetta R.
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO
I love covergirl products because they are quality, and affordable for everyday use. They always have whatever shade I need to perfectly match my skin tone. I also love their eyeshadow shades, and mascara applicators. Covergirl is my go-to product when it comes to make up!
I've tried some of the products. I highly recommend them, there so many options and they make a lot of stuff not only lipstick or foundation. I recommend you shop there it's my go to store.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I love all of their products! My favorite is their eyeliner, and I used to be a huge fan of their foundation. They are decently priced, but with my store perk cards they're much more affordable. I will forever be a loyal cover girl ;)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.