Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI

I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN

Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY

I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY

This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.

Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN

Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville

Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.