BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Laura P.
Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Mindy C.
Norristown, PA
Classic go to products st a great price. They are kind of like my perpetual rebound guy after a new one didn't work out. My "old faithful "
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼