Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN

Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL

Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI

I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA

I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Mchenry, IL

I use covergirl all the time and I love it. It helps me so much and is absolutely amazing. I do wish they had larger eyeshadow pallete a, but they are still amazing.
Karina C.
Karina C.

A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY

This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.