BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Jennifer V.
Rome, NY
I have oily skin and most of the products that say they are for oily and acne prone skin either don't work at all, make the oil seem worse or only have oil control for about an hour. Alot of Maybelline products also seem kind of heavy.
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI
Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.