COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Shadonna D.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX

Cover Girl has evolved so much!! They have so many shades and so many colors to chose from for every skin tone! They have a queen line which I frequently use because I am of African American descent! The lips stick colors are so fashion forward and just great products!
Hollister, CA

The outlast stay luminous foundation is my favorite for my skin type since I am older it makes perfect sense to have this particular brand that it makes my complexion look do we and healthy and said of just a flat matte
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN

I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA

I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Sedona S.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA

Their commercials are true! They really are amazing! This product looks good on your skin and it does no damage to your skin! It's honestly the best of both worlds
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC

COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA

Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Springfield, MO

Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.