Add a Photo
Lori B.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A friend of mine recently gave me a bottle of Covergirl foundation. I was surprisingly pleased with the coverage from the foundation. It matched my complexion perfect and covered all my swatches with ease. I would recommend Covergirl to everyone.
Libby G.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The lastblast mascara is a well-known love of mine from covergirl, but there self sharpening eyeliner is there overlooked treasure. I've tried others (including high-end brands) and nothing compares to it! My mom uses it and ever since I was stealing it from her makeup bag, I've been in love! doesn't make my eyes water (I use it on my waterline), and stays on all day with no irritation!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its one of the best drug store make up around. super affordable. easy to use and has a lot of color pay off.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Danvers, MA
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A makeup brand with a great price point and consistent products. Their CG Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact has been my go-to foundation for 15 years. Their foundation doesn't break me out, and their concealers have great coverage and are very underrated. Their eye shadow quads are drastically improved over their offerings of the 1990s.
Lufreiny B.
Lufreiny B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.