BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH
always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.