Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA

Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL

Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA

You get what you pay for - the makeup is ok but for the price that they charge it makes sense. I feel that their foundation tends to be "cakey" and not have the best long lasting coverage.
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph

I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.

Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL

I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Jan J.
Jan J.

Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX

I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
México

I want the covergirl pleaseeee I the need because is more necessary pleaseeee I want
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario

I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.