BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Covergirl is usually my go to makeup when I need new things. Its inexpensive and they have so many options now. Definitely recommend all their products
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl eye shadow and foundation. The liquid to powder foundation is sometimes all I need!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
I love covergirl. I So far have not found a product I am not happy with. I especially love their foundation.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I love their Full Lash Bloom
Mascara in Black. I use it on both my brows and lashes . It cost me $6 at Walmart . I would definitely purchase again !
Katelin G.
Katelin G.
Wentworth, NH
Cover girl has always been one of my favorites. They are very affordable and their products are very good quality.I have never had a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. The only problem now is I'm allergic to something in their liquid foundations but I still use and love their other products. They go on smooth, their eyeshadow are very pigmented and their lipsticks and glosses are never sticky.
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.