COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
De Witt, IA
I love Covergirl and their products. I love that fact that they have suggestions for your eye color. I also love. There foundation. I don't think their products are too expensive. Especially when I get them at my local store. I would definitely shop their products again.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Covergirl is a great company. It is a go to make up line that you can pick up quickly at your local grocery store, walmart, or pharmacy. The products are nice and they are a company that is staying up to date and have reasonable prices.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live their mascara! The declumper is the best mascara out there. Only thing is that they're not 100% cruelty free
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA
Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.