BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary M.
I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
Raven R.
I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa
I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Frances H.
Antelope, CA
Most of the products that i use from Covergirl work really well. I have the ready set gorgeous powder foundation and it works really well
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Kylar O.
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Robin G.
Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL
Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.