COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In

I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN

Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA

I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Ane K.

Long Lasting
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX

This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin, WI

I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO

Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL

There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV

I really do like COVERGIRL products but they are so expensive, I would love to be able to buy more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.