Add a Photo

Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Tishla M.
Tishla M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use there base I have not found another base that I love so much and have been using the same one since I was 14
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there mascaras there awesome. Thwy have all types. You can make all types of looks with there mascara.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
la marca de farmacia que todo mundo puede uno comprar ala buelta de la casa me encanta todos los productos soy su fans muy comodos los precios me encanta
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
The Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara

This mascara is pretty good. I love that it doesn't clump the lashes together and it dries quickly. I hate when mascara takes forever to dry and then gets on your eyelids or under your eyes. This doesn't do that. The only downside is it isn't waterproof. I'm otherwise very happy with it.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Nixa, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used their powder for many years! It's always my fall back product because I know it works! I will continue using for years to come
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl as a brand is okay in my opinion. theyre not my favorite drugstore brand but theyre not the worse either
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a trusted household name it's been around for so long they have practically got it down to a science. The products are reasonably priced and worth it
Euridice C.
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i've been using this brand since i was a teenager. i mostly like their marcaras and their eyeliners are okay too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.