BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
amanda c.
amanda c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A decent drugstore makeup brand. A lot of the products that I've tried are not the best, but get the job done. I wouldn't say it's the greatest drugstore brand but it definitely isn't the worst. It is reasonable priced.
Louisa D.
Louisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used there eye liner and some of there shadows, love the liner but not the shadows. They never really pop when I put them on my lids.
Connie W.
Connie W.
N VERSAILLES, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get my foundation, powder, and eye liner from covergirl!! They all go on so nicely and have never let me down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fordsville, KY
The cover girl lash blast mascara is my favorite! It's the one in the orange tube. I've used this for years now, no clumps, and makes mine long as ever!
Stevie N.
Stevie N.
products can be slightly expensive, but totally worth it. i love their mascara and coverup.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
The only cover girl product I use is their ready set go foundation. I love it.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their loose powder in the shade 110 and it's one of my favorite powders for baking my face! I grabbed it one day just to check it out, although I'm very skeptical of drugstore makeup brands that are not NYX cosmetics, but it did me good. I use the powder every single day. Even for just a light dusting of the face if I'm a bit oily, not too heavy works wonders!
Vayda V.
Vayda V.
Cover girl mascara is fair in cost,
Lasts a decent amount of time and is very straight forward in advertising. Unfortunately - I find the clumps to be slightly higher than spending a alittle more on a better quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.