COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS
From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA
I've used this brand for about 15 years now and I absolutely love it. My favorite product is their basic mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Enfield, NH
The price is affordable compare to other brands. The aqua smooth foundation is my favorite doesnt feel like your wearing foundation at all!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Athens, AL
I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
renee t.
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
De Witt, IA
I love Covergirl and their products. I love that fact that they have suggestions for your eye color. I also love. There foundation. I don't think their products are too expensive. Especially when I get them at my local store. I would definitely shop their products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.