Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
I have used cover girl since I was in my teens. The shades are a true match. I plan on using covergirl products for a very long time
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX

Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
irene a.
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA

La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Swannanoa, NC

I have generally a good opinion of CoverGirl but when I look at my makeup collection, I don't currently use any of their products, just occasionally the Clean foundation when I'm in the mood for lighter coverage. I seem to connect more with Maybelline. I guess I generally equate CoverGirl with a very young image and I am over 40 now.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY

Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI

Love they're make up!! The mascara is my go to always. I love that I can just go to Walmart and pick it up. They have a different option for everyone and it's awesome and affordable ! Would shop this brand for days
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL

Easy COVERGIRL. love this brand. My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Blackey, KY

Covergirl has some of the best make-up at good prices. I will always have something in my make-up bag from covergirl
Elisha S.
Elisha S.

The mascaras I have used suck, they wouldn't come off and broke my lashes in spots and looked really clumpy.
The eye shadow isn't bad just takes a couple applications to be the shade I want.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.