Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Karla O.
Karla O.

Ive heard aloooot about this one and i hate it, eyeliner is a terrible experience, compact and base give me allergy and it aint gonna last more than 3 hours
Maica C.
Maica C.
Lexington, KY

I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH

Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX

Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.

Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.

Some products are my holy grail of make up others not so much. Certain foundations fit my skin so well and look so nice
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Vicky S.
Vicky S.

Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.