BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I love their products! Great quality and great affordable price to go along with it!! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Valerie A.
This is a great band for mascara and lip products! I havent been in love with any foundations ive tried though. Their face powders are great!
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Cindy W.
Nixa, MO
I have used their powder for many years! It's always my fall back product because I know it works! I will continue using for years to come
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS
I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are okay to me. You can find this brand at like target or walmart or any place like that. They are cheap and have great products
Jennifer M.
Enfield, NH
The price is affordable compare to other brands. The aqua smooth foundation is my favorite doesnt feel like your wearing foundation at all!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.