Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live their mascara! The declumper is the best mascara out there. Only thing is that they're not 100% cruelty free
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl foundation! I've never had a problem with their products. Definitely a budget friendly and great product!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products! Great quality and great affordable price to go along with it!! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.