Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Dianey C.
Dianey C.
Mcallen, TX

My go to covergirl product would be blush love the shade 510 iced plum. Have been using this product for the past 6 years never really needed to try something else
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI

I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ

This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville

We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals

CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
York, PA

I love Covergirl products and have been using them for over 40 years. The variety of products for different skin types and colors is incredible.
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I've always had a good experience with covergirl. They always have just the right shades of foundation for my skin color. Always coming out with affordable makeup.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Andalusia, AL

Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.

Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.