COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Dena H.
Dena H.
Ashford, AL

I have been a fan of CoverGirl for years. I have never had an issue with breakouts and their products look fabulous!
Keely F.
Keely F.

Products to try from covergirl: "stay beautiful foundation", lipsticks, and mascaras! Really you can't go wrong with anything from covergirl and they always have coupons that you can use and double up with at the drugstore! Save yourself money when you try these products.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lawrence Twp, NJ

i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, Ca

I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH

I like all their products. They are worth buying. I love the eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO

I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA

I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH

I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.