BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
khadeeja l.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot.
Abria J.
Abria J.
I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that cover girl is women of color friendly they have every shade from fair to deep ! I will continue to always wear this brand
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of make up. It is usually my go to brand. They have such a great variety, I can always find what I'm looking for. They have a great subtle line and a great line for night time going out. Whatever you're looking for they will have you covered
Anna M.
Anna M.
Love their products used many of them. Long lasting, and great colors. Decently priced too and not outrageous.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Covergirl was one of the first products that i ever bought. I believe it was a mascara and i loved it
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
one of my favorite brands highly recommend. I would use this brand at all times ....
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.