BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Angela D.
Angela D.
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA
The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Reba B.
Reba B.
Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.