Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC

I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX

Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
London, KY

Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA

The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
BREE N.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK

Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA

Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh

Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.