BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
I am a Covergirl LashBlast Volume user for life. I have moved away and tried other brands and always end up back using Covergirl. There are times where I get a bad tube but 90% of the time it's great and you can't beat the price especially if you get a good coupon. I also appreciate that they make a dark brown color. I don't like using black on my eyes as I'm pretty pale and there are a few pricier brands that only make black and therefore I won't buy them.
Precious P.
I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Genesis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best makeup drugstore brand ever, I really like everything they have and is really affordable for beginners and makeup lovers.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've used a couple different mascaras and were not happy. One of them clumped up too much. The other I liked the brush but the mascara seemed to run easy.
Whitney O.
Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.