Add a Photo
Lauren M.
Athens, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
renee t.
renee t.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
De Witt, IA
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl and their products. I love that fact that they have suggestions for your eye color. I also love. There foundation. I don't think their products are too expensive. Especially when I get them at my local store. I would definitely shop their products again.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great company. It is a go to make up line that you can pick up quickly at your local grocery store, walmart, or pharmacy. The products are nice and they are a company that is staying up to date and have reasonable prices.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live their mascara! The declumper is the best mascara out there. Only thing is that they're not 100% cruelty free
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.