COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I really like cover girl for almost everything from nail polish to make up i have been using for years
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Russiaville , IN
great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA
The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA
Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.