BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand when I want a quick reasonable priced product I absolutely love all of their mascara and eye shadows
Emma B.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Cover girl is one of my go to's. I will forever love and use their baby lips and I love their lipstains. Affordable and my fav!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Pullman, WA
Covergirl has by go to mascara, lash blast. It doesn't clump and is good quality without being too expensive.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oven been using cover girl products since I was 13 years old! They have great affordable products!
theyre foundation is very good. very pigmented and i seriously love it so much
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.