Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Geraldine H.
Geraldine H.

It's a good brand. They have so many products I'm sure everybody can find the perfect for you!
Raelene H.
Raelene H.
North Kingstown, RI

Cover girl outlast lip products are my favorite. They stay on for 24 hours. I also love the regular lip stick in rose quartz.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN

Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Jane B.
Jane B.

I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN

I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens , Al

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA

You get what you pay for - the makeup is ok but for the price that they charge it makes sense. I feel that their foundation tends to be "cakey" and not have the best long lasting coverage.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl items are a staple in my makeup bag. From Eyeliner and mascara to powder, Covergirl keeps me looking fresh all day. The mascara is easy to remove but doesn't smear or streak if I happen to cry while wearing it (even non-waterproof formulas!)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.