Add a Photo

Reba B.
Reba B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Generally good products, but definitely some hits and misses. Very affordable and great mascaras, nice lippies as well! Some not fave products are the eyeshadows and foundations. You have to look hard to find a hidden gem.
Julia E.
Julia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lash blast mascara are my holy grail mascaras. Ive tried tons of other mascaras from drugstorw to high end and nothing else compares
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.