BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
isa c.
started of with covergirl. so thier great for beginnrs. fall out and not a lot good finds. not saying you cant find anything good but yup...
Karissa t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like covergirl, I usually get some powder or mascara from here! Also there blush is very pretty too, I used to love the creamy blushes!
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID
Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN
I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Danielle K.
I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.