BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mary W.
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY
Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Sugar Hill, GA
Great face makeup. I have a pretty normal face, not too dry, not too oily. Covergirl has always been perfect for my skin. Great eye shadow colors too!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Cover girl is a great brand! I trust their products. Their products are very affordable but some of their products do have glycerin which isn't good for the face everyday. Other than that I would definitely recommend this brand!!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Rayne M.
Rayne M.
The covergirl brand is general is very nice. I love how its so affordable, always my go to when i cant make it to sephora
Sheila I.
Sheila I.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Limited Edition Star Wars Mascara gives life to my eyelashes! It helps extend my lashed beyond their normal length!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl products are a hit and miss for me. Some products are amazing, others not so much. I have Clean foundation by cover girl, and I really can't even use it. It breaks me out and it smells awful. I am hoping to find some Cover Girl products that work for me though.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.