COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
I like the cover girl powder in beige ! It is my go to when I can't afford the expensive stuff ! It isn't my favorite purchase ever but I do but it a lot and would recommend trying for maybe everyday use instead of the more expensive brands !
stacey k.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
I use and love CoverGirl lonv lasting eye shadow!! I have used the same shade for years (tapestry taupe) and the quality and lasting power is second to none!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Foundation is my life!!!! 😍😍😍 I have always used covergirl since I was younger!! Very cheap!!! Love love love the power the liquid not so much!
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Covergirl is one of my go to make up products. It comes at a fairly decent product. Has plenty of colorw to chose from. Doesnt break my skin out like others do.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Sanford, NC
Cover girl translucent powder - use as my final layer on my face almost daily. Gives me a matte finish without feeling cakey, looks natural and helps blend my contour.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Love this brand all there products o have tried I love plus there affordable
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
If you are looking for cheap makeup I would definitely recommend using Cover Girl. I wear a lot of higher end makeup but I still use Cover Girl. I love the loose powder and the Lash Blast Mascaras. The powders give great coverage. The Mascaras are great if you are looking for something inexpensive. I still use the original Lash Blast mascara along with my higher end one to achieve the perfect look.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Holton, KS
For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.