COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA

I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Green Bay, WI

I dont really use this but when I do it comes through and it is fine. Covergirl is oa pretty good brand. Also it is prettty fine. It works and It is pretty good It is sort of expensive when I need it and it works good. I would go and shop here again all the time.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA

Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Versailles, KY

This brand is a little more inexpensive compared to the other brands. I tend to have oily skin and they have an oil control foundation and powder and I think that helps a lot. Although you kind of have to use more than usual to cover. It works for me!
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN

Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Rockville, MD

Covergirl is good as far as convenience (multiple locations to find the product including drugstores) and price.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA

Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville

Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee

This product really covers all my blemishes. I love it. It's hard to find something that works but this product does for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.