Add a Photo

Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Russiaville , IN
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
crystal l.
crystal l.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.