Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL

This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA

Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ

I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA

Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Elena W.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL

Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.

im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA

Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.