BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY
For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
carol b.
carol b.
Easton, MD
I usually buy covergirl because they have the perfect shade for my skintone. I love all the new products that come out and they have great celebrity endorsements
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from covergirl has served me well for cheaper alternatives to some of the pricier stuff
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Aili R.
Aili R.
I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.