BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great company! I have loved everything I have ever purchased. They are not very expensive and it stays on the skin very well.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Jodi M.
Canton, MA
I love everything covergirl. I use their eyeliner and lash blast waterproof mascara. I haven't found another mascara that is even comparable
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
TERI M.
Amory, MS
I am really in love with the cover girl mascara. You talk about quality product all the makes they bring out does exactly what the make says
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼