BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY
For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
carol b.
carol b.
Easton, MD
I usually buy covergirl because they have the perfect shade for my skintone. I love all the new products that come out and they have great celebrity endorsements
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from covergirl has served me well for cheaper alternatives to some of the pricier stuff
Elena L.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl products are a hit and miss for me. Some products are amazing, others not so much. I have Clean foundation by cover girl, and I really can't even use it. It breaks me out and it smells awful. I am hoping to find some Cover Girl products that work for me though.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.