Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR

I love covergirl products they are easy to get almost everyone carries them and priced right
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In

I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH

I like all their products. They are worth buying. I love the eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA

I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH

I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
michele h.
michele h.
Duffield, VA

some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.