Add a Photo

Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation is my life!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I have always used covergirl since I was younger!! Very cheap!!! Love love love the power the liquid not so much!
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my go to make up products. It comes at a fairly decent product. Has plenty of colorw to chose from. Doesnt break my skin out like others do.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Sanford, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl translucent powder - use as my final layer on my face almost daily. Gives me a matte finish without feeling cakey, looks natural and helps blend my contour.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand all there products o have tried I love plus there affordable
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you are looking for cheap makeup I would definitely recommend using Cover Girl. I wear a lot of higher end makeup but I still use Cover Girl. I love the loose powder and the Lash Blast Mascaras. The powders give great coverage. The Mascaras are great if you are looking for something inexpensive. I still use the original Lash Blast mascara along with my higher end one to achieve the perfect look.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Holton, KS
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like cover girl for almost everything from nail polish to make up i have been using for years
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.