Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
De Witt, IA

I love Covergirl and their products. I love that fact that they have suggestions for your eye color. I also love. There foundation. I don't think their products are too expensive. Especially when I get them at my local store. I would definitely shop their products again.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

Covergirl is a great company. It is a go to make up line that you can pick up quickly at your local grocery store, walmart, or pharmacy. The products are nice and they are a company that is staying up to date and have reasonable prices.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

I live their mascara! The declumper is the best mascara out there. Only thing is that they're not 100% cruelty free
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY

I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.

Cover girl never lets me down. I always get from Walmart. It's affordable and reliable.
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI

I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.