Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Jill D.
Jill D.

Covergirl is a great product and yo can't beat the price. It's easy to find as it's just about everywhere and I love the range of options.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA

All of covergirls products are affordable and work well! My favorite thing to use from them is mascara. They have many different types but I like it because the brushes always cover your lashes and you don't have to put a million layers on to get the look you want.
Trista K.
Trista K.
Akron, OH

I love covergirl! Been using covergirl since I was in grade school! Great products and great prices!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI

I really like CoverGirl and their products. They have everything you need at a price anyone can afford. I don't feel like a clown just because I'm wearing makeup that isn't costing me an arm and a leg.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX

Es buena la marca, sus maquillajes en líquido son mi querer, y uno que otro corrector líquido, son geniales, dejan un acabado muy agradable y suave que no me canso de utilizarlos.
Kate B.
Kate B.

I like Covergirl. I've never really had any problems with it. It's affordable and sold everywhere. I don't think I like their LashBlast products though. I don't like the brushes or the formulas they use.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.

Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Christina C.
Christina C.

I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Tempest A.
Tempest A.

Very reliable products. It's never a gamble of quality from item to item. Very reasonable prices for the product you get. Their products always feel very kind to my skin, it doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged up or damaged from anything.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX

Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.