BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK
I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirls morals more than their products. In the past few years they have been very progressive with their ideas and models. However I find the blushes and eyeshadows to be quite dry. Their lipsticks on the other hand are quite good.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI
I love all CoverGirl products! They are long lasting and they have Products for just about anything you need. Their products are very affordable. I love their blush and cover up. I haven't been disappointed so I continue to purchase Cover Girl products.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR
It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY
Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.