BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Elmira, Ny
Eyeliner is wonderful. I use it every day and like to vary brands and this is one of the top ones I use. Goes on great and lasts.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I use covergirl mascara and I am very happy with it! I don'the have very long eyelashes naturally so I need something to give me a lot of length and I have no problem getting that from Covergirl.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there.
Alice L.
Alice L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Laure V.
Laure V.
Miami
Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
Jeanetta R.
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO
I love covergirl products because they are quality, and affordable for everyday use. They always have whatever shade I need to perfectly match my skin tone. I also love their eyeshadow shades, and mascara applicators. Covergirl is my go-to product when it comes to make up!
I've tried some of the products. I highly recommend them, there so many options and they make a lot of stuff not only lipstick or foundation. I recommend you shop there it's my go to store.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I love all of their products! My favorite is their eyeliner, and I used to be a huge fan of their foundation. They are decently priced, but with my store perk cards they're much more affordable. I will forever be a loyal cover girl ;)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.