COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
York, PA

I love Covergirl products and have been using them for over 40 years. The variety of products for different skin types and colors is incredible.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.

Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.

I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL

Cover girl has been around for so long. That speaks volumes about their products. Great product for reasonable cost.
Paige V.
Paige V.

Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Megan L.
Megan L.

For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Jane B.
Jane B.

I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.