BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brenda B.
Fort Payne, AL
Love the CoverGirl foundation wth the Oil of Olayin it. I usually get it at Walmart.
Maritza C.
A perfect go-to for the basics at a very reasonable price. I love the liquid liners!
Kia W.
What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Michelle  G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin ūüíö
Shelby C.
I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Cami P.
Miami
I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
Used their foundation for a long time. Great coverage and a wide variety of tones.
Rosalinda S.
Laredo, TX
Enjoy this after looking for a good one i finally found the right products!!In love
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.