BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay P.
THE BEST MASCARA!!! I loveeeee my waterproof professional mascara from covergirl! Love!
Ellie Z.
This is a staple. Cover girl is og. The mascaras are still bomb. The lipsticks are good
Liesa Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, GA
I always use CoverGirl lip products. They stay on the longest and I love their colors.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company that has great products for a great price point! Highly recommend brand!
Kia W.
What is there to say about this company. Its a wondeful go to drug store company.....
Danielle V.
For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Cami P.
Miami
I like covergirl a lot, especially its bb creams and mascaras. I would recommend it!
Maritza C.
A perfect go-to for the basics at a very reasonable price. I love the liquid liners!
Shelby C.
I have used multiple products from Covergirl and I have been impressed with them all!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.