COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN

Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK

I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT

Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN

The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI

I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
York, PA

I love Covergirl products and have been using them for over 40 years. The variety of products for different skin types and colors is incredible.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.

Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH

I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.