Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL

Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS

From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX

I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA

I've used this brand for about 15 years now and I absolutely love it. My favorite product is their basic mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Enfield, NH

The price is affordable compare to other brands. The aqua smooth foundation is my favorite doesnt feel like your wearing foundation at all!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Athens, AL

I have used cover girl mascara for 10+ years and have also tried a lot of other more expensive brands and still love my cover girl!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
renee t.
renee t.

One of my favorite brands to use the eye shadows are well pigment and the lipsticks are beautiful
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL

The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.