Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tina K.
Tina K.

I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Mary W.
Mary W.

Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA

Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Betsy W.
Betsy W.

I use this makeup on a daily basis and it stays on all day' I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD

I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Toronto

I like there products , , I have the covergirl fit me foundation and I use that religiously . You can purchase their products almost anywhere make up is sold . I would recommend shopping here because there price is affordable and products is great
Janet S.
Janet S.
Flatwoods, KY

My favorite cover girl product is their lip gloss and mascara.. I do not like the fact they now have a man as their covergirl... if you won't to have a man represent then make a product called cover boy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.