BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca P.
There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
I use a lot of covergirl products. I love that they're fairly cheap and still do a good job. My only negative experience was a concealer stick I bought that I feel didn't do much. Other than that I've been satisfied with their products.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, this is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They are super affordable and good quality makeup. I prefer their mascara over high end. I just went back to their perfect point eyeliner and I'm impressed with the pigment
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC
My best friend gifted me the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It has a nice, big, thick wand that gives your lashes mega volume and length. It is hands down one of my top three favorite mascaras
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Desde los 12 años e utilizado esta marca y es lo mejor mis favoritos son: polvos, sombras, labiales, delineadores, base bueno todos sus productos me encantan sin duda sin van de compra y ven esta marca no duden en comprarse algo o todo
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS
Covergirl's lasblast mascara is a okay. It made my eyes itchy. The price was a good price. I like the look on my lashes. It is something I can not use. In saying that it does not mean others may not have a better experience than I did.
Brenda R.
Darien, GA
Covergirl makeup is my go to makeup. This product has been a staple in my collection my whole life. I love the base makeup because it is the best for my complexion. I buy Covergirl makeup all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Covergirl Supersizer mascara. It's affordable and gives serious volume and some thickness. Seriously one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it's from the drug store! I've used black brown and black and both are awesome.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.