Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Grace R.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO

Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Amber L.
Amber L.

I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Naples, FL

My go to drugstore makeup brand. I over my lifespan have used my cover girl foundations and often have better luck with cover girl products then high end brands. Also love cover girl eyeliner. Have yet to find another brand I like better especially for the price.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Kasondra S.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH

Covergirl is one of those brands that's always there for you. I don't buy any other face powders. I like the one with multiple colors that evens out the color of my skin tone. I have very light skin, but a lot of times I get very red cheeks, which is frustrating.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Emily M.
Emily M.

Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Boston, MA

Cover girl routinely makes great cosmetics that are affordable but work well. I have been using their Lashblast Fusion mascara for years and it's the only mascara I like anymore. I love their ad campaigns and how inclusive they are. They always have my business.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.

Covergirl is such a staple in my daily routine. I've been buying the same color eyeshadow for 10 years, it's a versatile shade that I can use for an everyday look or add drama for a night out. They have a variety of products that help me achieve my "go-to" look.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Omaha, NE

I have tried Covergirls mascara I have to say it is by far the best mascara I have used. Plus 1 amazing thing about it is that they have so many different types of mascaras to chose from. All great quality I would recommend trying many different types from them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.