Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI

I use covergirl mascara, and i absoluetly love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer, and darker. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it ran out and became dry really quickly, even when i screwed the top on all the way, otherwise its a great product
lizzie k.
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI

I use to be a big fan of this brand but now all I see In drugstores are just copies of it with other makeup brands like dupes of it and I'm getting annoyed . Even though it's price wise good for me I still like it I just wish the products could change and be better .
Shadaeq P.
Shadaeq P.

This product is amazing! Covergirl, "True you" is one of their best products yet! Every shade of skin toned can be found, and this product is genuinely affordable and accurate! Anyone who wants to look good at a reasonable price, this is the go to product for you!!!
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT

Cover girl has good make up, it's drug store quality so you get what you pay for but for the price it isn't terrible. If I need something quick, I go to the drug store to get covergirl. I like their mascara and eyeliner. I would recommend it for someone on a budget.
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary

I love how affordable they are! Their lipsticks are my favourite, they're well pigmented and I've never had a problem with any of their formulas. I'm especially feeling their Katy Kat matte lipsticks, although they're more a satin finish than matte. Still I love it!
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX

I like this brand overall, but I'm more of a discount shopper and sometimes I can find products that I like just as much for less. On the other hand, they are more of a middle level price, so they aren't too expensive. I like their base though. I use them regularly.
jason j.
jason j.
Tuolumne, CA

Cover girl is amazing because they've made a make as there spokes person which is amazing cover girl can be pricey in some cases but not in all case most of the time I can find very affordable things that I absolutely adore I will definitely shop at cover girl again
Kristine H.
Kristine H.

Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Kathi N.
Kathi N.
West Bend, WI

I have been using covergirl for a long time now. I get the concealer stick and the clean powder foundation. I use them together every day. My pores don't feel clogged and my face doesn't get greasy. They both do a good job of covering what I need covered on my face.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN

I often purchase this item as the price point is affordable. I love the variety of skin tone options that this product allows for as this is something that I struggle with often as my skin has quiet a few pigmentation changes with red spots. I would purchase again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.