BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
I love cover girl because its a good product and great price. Its a great quality for some of the items and at a very good price. some of the products could be cheaper and better quality. I get this product a lot when buying makeup its one of my go tos.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love their mascara. Always looking for it in stores, the one in the red tube! Becoming hard to find. I have used their products on and off for forever. I enjoy the products, and recommend them to friends. Yes will shop them again, today actually!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great inexpensive products. uou can find them in about any store. They have a great variety of shades for all different skintones. They all pructs you ned to fulfill your beauty addiction. They are my go too brand for a mommy in a budget.
Kadee B.
Kadee B.
Onalaska, WI
I usually go for higher end makeup products, but I really love covergirls lipglosses. It's a product that I've been using since I starter wearing makeup. I think they could widen the color collection but for a nice everyday nude lipgloss it's my go to.
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some real staples in my collection from Covergirl. I love some of their foundations like the Clean Matte BB cream, and Ready,Set, Gorgeous Foundation. They also make fabulous mascaras and pencil liners. Definitely worth looking into their stuff!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I always find covergirl products to pretty good. Their foundations have a pretty good range of colors, as well as many formulas. It's always very affordable. The only product I haven't always liked is their mascaras. They are good, but nothing stellar.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Covergirl's clear mascara - you could use it as a gel for your eyebrows as it holds very well and is cheaper than other brow gels that are on the market. I know that Covergirl makes a variety of cosmetics that are affordable and are good.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lots of love for Covergirl! They've been coming out with a lot of palettes lately that I love, specifically their Tru palettes. Probably my favourite drugstore brand for eyeshadows and mascaras. I don't think I've used a non-Covergirl mascara in years.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.