BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Pullman, WA
Covergirl has by go to mascara, lash blast. It doesn't clump and is good quality without being too expensive.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oven been using cover girl products since I was 13 years old! They have great affordable products!
theyre foundation is very good. very pigmented and i seriously love it so much
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Cover girl is an affordable brand with many different options for all skin types and skin tones. I love to use their lipstick and foundation as well as their mascara is probably my most favorite. It's affordable and available at my local Walmart
Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Norristown, PA
I absolutely live CoverGirl Last Blast mascara. Sadly my natural lashes are sparse and short, but you'd never know when I use this mascara. I also love that it doesn't give me that "spider lash" look that some of the more volumizing mascaras do. It washes off easily with soap and water and a tube can last me a full 3 months.
khadeeja l.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot.
Abria J.
Abria J.
I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.