Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ

Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN

I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
Sabina K.
Sabina K.

A great affordable brand with lots to choose from. I love their mattifying powder. Their mascaras are also highly raved about. Overall good quality, like anything there are some hits and misses but I love majority of the stuff.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge

I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Cover girl is ok. I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer a better name brand! Especially on foundation!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL

I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Tina K.
Tina K.

I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Mary W.
Mary W.

Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.