BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan W.
Gulf Shores, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Kelly J.
I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kennedy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl's makeup and products. They're not overpriced but have the same quality as some high end brands, especially the mascara.
ashley r.
Conneaut, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I love covergirl! I am obsessed with there mascara like its one of my favorite brands and I always get it. I would highly recommend to others.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Christine S.
Front Royal, VA
Always loved cover girl! Trustworthy and clean feeling! I let my girls grow up playing with covergirl make up! They have the best lipstick too!
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.