Add a Photo

Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es de calidad no me quejo del producto ya que tengo desde base de maquillaje hasta un cancelear y en este momento estoy muy satisfecha con mis productos.
Georgia R.
Georgia R.
Franklin, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes great foundation. Easy to match shades! Its reasonably priced and sold at many locations. I especially like their mascara!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the brands that have been around the lingest. That's because they make affordable quality products at a Walmart price. Always a go to mascara.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Canton, MA
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything covergirl. I use their eyeliner and lash blast waterproof mascara. I haven't found another mascara that is even comparable
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I use covergirl I feel so high fashion haha I love their products specially the lipsticks
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All the brands of mascara and this is the only.one i will buy. I have tried many others but this one is always the best i have owned
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like most of their products, they have a good variety of colors and products. They're pretty affordable at the rate makeup is going today. I currently use their loose mineral powder makeup. It's light and natural feeling
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Cover Girl for about 18 years now. I mostly use their blush and eyeliners. I sometimes use their foundations especially in the summer time. Their prices are affordable and I can find them in just any drug store. I am always able to match my skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.