Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Erica M.
Erica M.

One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Reba B.
Reba B.

Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.

Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Jade T.
Jade T.

Love CoverGirl for their incredible mascara. It creates an amazing amount of volume & length, without being clumpy. They also have a great range of foundation shades for those with lighter skin tones, which can be hard to find. Their powders are mattifying & create a smooth appearance to the skin. Really enjoy their products for more mature skin as well. It doesn't sit into fine lines or excentuate wrinkles. Overall great products are created by this iconic drugstore brand.
Julia E.
Julia E.

I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Tonia H.
Tonia H.

Cover girl lash blast mascara are my holy grail mascaras. Ive tried tons of other mascaras from drugstorw to high end and nothing else compares
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.