COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
lindsey n.
lindsey n.
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Been using CoverGirl makeup products for years. Their eye shadows and eye liners are great and good quality. Looking forward to trying their foundations one day.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
firebaugh, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock , CA
I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I grew up with covergirl and i love every products they made they can be expensive if you used coupon for it i shop at walmart or target or cvs for the sale on covergirl it make feel so young again when i shop for cover fgirl it make me feel special yes i would reccomended to anyone who would love cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.