COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Love there cover girl mascara that was my first choice at age 14 the pros is great quality cons is pricey its a great experince and no its pricey its not affordable umm just for the maacara only and that it
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
me encanta aaa todo los cosmeticos de esta marca son geniales creci con ellos , muy sencillos pero bonitos
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray

Love the clean and clear line of foundation.It looks good all day,it's a light foundation that you can hardly tell you are wearing.
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID
Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Over priced but great quality! I love cover girl eye liner and mascara! It really is waterproof
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another drugstore that has gotten better with shade range. Their mascaras are among my favorite regardless of price range. The brand still needs to work on undertones. They still only seem to recognize pink, olive, and maybe a couple of yellow.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
lindsey n.
lindsey n.
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.