Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI

Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL

For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

I enjoy trying their mascara, and lipsticks. It is a very affordable line of products. Their packing is great but I think if it wore eye catching I would be intrigured to buy more.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN

Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Megan L.
Megan L.

For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK

I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI

I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence

I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.