Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV

Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.

If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Russiaville , IN

great mascara and eye shadow. stays on for long periods of time, and it helps me out a ton when i want to go out on the town with my boyfriend. stays on long but doesn't irritate my skin. great buy!
Angela D.
Angela D.

Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Stanardsville, VA

The products this beauty line offers are diverse and absolutely amazing in quality. I can always find something for my skin type just to cover the blemishes or to accentuate some of my features. I use cover girl products on a daily basis and they never disappoint me.
Alexsis B.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN

I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA

Covergirl offers a variety of affordable products . Personally, I do like their eyeliner and mascara. They're decent quality for the price.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.