BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashton S.
MERIDEN, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove cover girl eyeliner it's my favorite. I only use it and only in waterproof liquid
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH
Love that they are affordable and have great quality products. Their lipsticks are great.
Deanna S.
I love cover girl. I've used it since I was little and just learning how to use make up.
Diani O.
.this has been my go to brand for when buying drugstore products.great price on products
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Christy B.
Cover girl cosmetics are a must have. Easy to find locally and great to carry with you.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands of makeup from eyes to face to lip
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.