BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
A good drugstore brand. I have a few favorites when it comes to their makeup but it isn't one of my major go toos. I tried out their new so Lashy mascara and loved it!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Covergirl is just a great brand it doesnt empower just painting on your face it empowers your natural beauty with just little accents it love it.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like the purple volume mascara, but I find it can be clumpy and starts to smell within a few weeks of using it
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand when I want a quick reasonable priced product I absolutely love all of their mascara and eye shadows
Emma B.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Cover girl is one of my go to's. I will forever love and use their baby lips and I love their lipstains. Affordable and my fav!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.