BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Monica P.
Monica P.
I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I love Covergirl! I've used their mascara over every other brand. It's always been great and made my lashes look volumized and long. I love this brand
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have the best eyeliner and eyeshadow I have found that is at a reasonable price.
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I like their polishes as well as their Brow pencil
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
One of my go to beauty products is the cover girl waterproof lash blast! I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the first brands I used when I began playing around and putting makeup on. For beginners this brand is everything they need! I absolutely love their mascara! I definitely recommend this brand to beginners!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.