Add a Photo

Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Gray
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Love the clean and clear line of foundation.It looks good all day,it's a light foundation that you can hardly tell you are wearing.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the eyes mascara. A product with great price and excellent beauty product. I love it.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Over priced but great quality! I love cover girl eye liner and mascara! It really is waterproof
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another drugstore that has gotten better with shade range. Their mascaras are among my favorite regardless of price range. The brand still needs to work on undertones. They still only seem to recognize pink, olive, and maybe a couple of yellow.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
lindsey n.
lindsey n.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.