Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Kate C.
Kate C.

This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Misty J.
Misty J.

So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
Marta V.
Marta V.

besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX

Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY

I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the mascara and the brushes are smaller then most and makes it easier for me to apply
Heather G.
Heather G.

Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.

For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.