BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zoey C.
Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Tara D.
Churubusco, NY
Not my favorite. Sometimes expensive, even for the quality (which isn't great). I would recommend either paying a bit less for the same quality, or paying a bit more for better quality!
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Zee C.
Junction City, KS
Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls concealer game is strong af...! I have major acne when I get stressed or anxiety so it's help to hind all my flaws
Noelle P.
Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA
I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.