Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Daphne D.
Daphne D.

Makeup is not a regular thing for me, but i gravitate to this brand when i want to try something new.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Miami - LEAR25127, Florida

Depende que quieras de covergirl ami no me gustan ni los polvos ni las bases los siento un poco pesados! para eso mejor maybelline lo que me gusta mucho de cover girl son sus mascaras de pestañas en especial las de la linea lash blast es increible! en especial la fusion tambien los blush minerales son lindos en especial el tono mas clarito porque tiene como brillitos
Anny V.
Anny V.

Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Plainview, TX

Just buy mascaras from these drugstore brands and I like a few of them but no favorites yet
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Lauralee S.
Lauralee S.
Victorville, CA

I have used different products!! I have to say these products have great prices on there make-up. ..very affordable and i really enjoy the products.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Vanier, Ontario

always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY

Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Arlene M.
Arlene M.

This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS

My mascara go to. ALWAYS. I have been relying on COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara since it came out. I have convinced a number of my friends to try it and they feel the same way. If you haven't tried it, you must. It is inexpensive and so very reliable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.