COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO
I feel like it's such a popular brand because it has everything , they sell the name more than their product tbh . Not that I have a problem with it , like I love their bb cream and stuff but it's just like any good bb cream
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup 16 years ago. Their products work with my skin and I have never found a product I didn't like. Since they came out with their Tru line, I've been using it faithfully.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Monica P.
Monica P.
I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I love Covergirl! I've used their mascara over every other brand. It's always been great and made my lashes look volumized and long. I love this brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.