Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA

I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Cover girl makes great products that are comparable in price to other similar items. Easy to find and huge selection
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Dunkirk, IN

I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.

Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI

I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
nancy o.
nancy o.

Me facina... es un producto que no puede faltar en tu cosméticara... super práctica, duradera en fin me facina
KT R.
KT R.

I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Emma C.
Emma C.

I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.