BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR
It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY
Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Seymour, IN
Love COVERGIRL! Been using it since I was a teenager! The product gets better with age, just like us women.
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
carol b.
carol b.
Easton, MD
I usually buy covergirl because they have the perfect shade for my skintone. I love all the new products that come out and they have great celebrity endorsements
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.