COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Orem, UT

I have been using the covergirl long lasting foundation and find I like it just as much as the brand name options. It stays on all day and looks natural.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC

I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA

There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX

Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA

Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ

I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
kim h.
kim h.
Orlando, FL

covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.