BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Xenia, OH
Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic favorite. A name everyone knows and can trust! Covergirl never makes me sad with price or quality!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mascara go to. ALWAYS. I have been relying on COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara since it came out. I have convinced a number of my friends to try it and they feel the same way. If you haven't tried it, you must. It is inexpensive and so very reliable.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Brook C.
Brook C.
Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.