Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Miranda E.
Miranda E.

Not my favorite beauty product but it works when I need something quick I use the mascara more than anything. Good price and gets through job done.
Shelly E.
Shelly E.

Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

Covergirl is my go-to brand for foundation. It doesn't make me break out like other brands. It's very affordable and is just great overall. My only complaint is when I recently repurchased the formula must have changed because the color was more pink than my previous bottle of the same number.
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Cleburne, TX

love their products. always a go to product. can go to the store and know itll be available.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA

Covergirl was the first makeup product I used when I was in middle school and I will continue to use it until I die! I love their lash blast mascara and lip stains. All of the products are affordable and offer a really high end result for minimum prices. I always buy their products with a coupon too!
Aida G.
Aida G.

Cover girl foundations have good coverage for the price. Soft and creamy texture. Light smell. Good for non problematic skin.
Iracema E.
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA

I love it
Its a nice brand to use it
N it's stays for long
I recommend it
N it's not expensive
U could buy it at any Walmart
Cvs ,wall greens
K mart

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Sarasota, FL

I love covergirl products. Foundations blend in so well and they have a nice selection of eyeshadows
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I have the cover girl concealer and it works ok. For a drug store concealed its good for light coverage. Very sheer and tends to settle in fine lines if you don't set before it dries. I purchased from my local Walmart. Affordable and did the job as a concealer and highlighter. Wouldn't be my first choice but a good starter concealer if just learning to apply.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.