BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LaTese W.
This brand is okay...very inexpensive..I like mascara it gives off long beautiful lashes..
Stephanie K.
Florence , Al
I used their powder foundation but it did not have enough coverage for me and my breakouts.
Joaquinya G.
Clarksdale
Since I have been using make up this line has never given me a rash or anything. Great job.
Azucena P.
Newark, CA
Personally for me it's a hit or miss with this brand, although they do have great products.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the covergirl brand. The foundation and powdered are awesome! Definitely recommend it.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA
The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Necy J.
Humble, TX
Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is affordable but trendy and good! I love their wide selection of unique mascara!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.