Add a Photo
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup 16 years ago. Their products work with my skin and I have never found a product I didn't like. Since they came out with their Tru line, I've been using it faithfully.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl! I've used their mascara over every other brand. It's always been great and made my lashes look volumized and long. I love this brand
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have the best eyeliner and eyeshadow I have found that is at a reasonable price.
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.