Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY

Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , Ga

Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA

Covergirl has been around ever since I can remember. I like their products; they are convenient. Although, I do believe for the amount of mascara I get in one container.... the price could be more drug store friendly. I go through their mascara every few weeks.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Cover girl mascara is the best mascara out there!!! Competitive prices and good product
Carrieann S.
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV

This is the only make up that my skin loves too very brand i have tried breaks out my skin covergirl has never done that yet. The prices are a little steep but you pay for what u get
Daphne D.
Daphne D.

Makeup is not a regular thing for me, but i gravitate to this brand when i want to try something new.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Miami - LEAR25127, Florida

Depende que quieras de covergirl ami no me gustan ni los polvos ni las bases los siento un poco pesados! para eso mejor maybelline lo que me gusta mucho de cover girl son sus mascaras de pestañas en especial las de la linea lash blast es increible! en especial la fusion tambien los blush minerales son lindos en especial el tono mas clarito porque tiene como brillitos
Anny V.
Anny V.

Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.