Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.

I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK

Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Shelly E.
Shelly E.

Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE

I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
kim h.
kim h.
Orlando, FL

covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Katie A.
Katie A.
La Place, LA

These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA

Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA

Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN

Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.