BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Son buenos sus profuctos unos mas que otros pero en general son buenos accesibles a todo publico y economicos en lo personas sus mascaras me gustan excepto la fr micro fibras
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the mascara and the brushes are smaller then most and makes it easier for me to apply
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing. Not only for their prices, but their selection. I can always find what I need when I shop this brand.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Wood River, IL
They always make great make up! My family has nothing but good works about this company love he colors of the eye shadow An lip stuff
Emily R.
Emily R.
West Fargo, ND
I have used covergirl makeup, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara! I love these products. There are so many different things to choose from!
Tyrell A.
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE
Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Covergirl!! It is by far my favourite makeup brand. It is simple to buy just about anywhere, easy to match up skin colour and all around fabulous products!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Reno, NV
Mainly use this product for lip wear. But hope to use it more in the future.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Allie S.
Allie S.
I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.