COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tucson , AZ

Every now and then I will get expensive mascaras as gifts (Benefit, Too Faced), but I always go back to my COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in Very Black. It does everything the expensive mascaras do, and it washes off so easily at night. I've added this photo before, and it's super creepy, but look at those lashes! Would recommend 10/10
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH

Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA

Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS

a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

Cover girl is a decent brand but like many drugstore brands I think they forget about us medium tanned girls there are so little variety of shades in their foundations and concealers which is sad to see at this stage. But they do still release good products.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC

The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.