Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rockport

I Love the Olay products from Covergirl. I Especially love the foundations and concealer.
Amber b.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN

I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA

Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI

Es de calidad no me quejo del producto ya que tengo desde base de maquillaje hasta un cancelear y en este momento estoy muy satisfecha con mis productos.
Georgia R.
Georgia R.
Franklin, NC

Cover girl makes great foundation. Easy to match shades! Its reasonably priced and sold at many locations. I especially like their mascara!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Covergirl is one of the brands that have been around the lingest. That's because they make affordable quality products at a Walmart price. Always a go to mascara.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca

Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Canton, MA

I love everything covergirl. I use their eyeliner and lash blast waterproof mascara. I haven't found another mascara that is even comparable
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

When I use covergirl I feel so high fashion haha I love their products specially the lipsticks
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

All the brands of mascara and this is the only.one i will buy. I have tried many others but this one is always the best i have owned
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.