Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL

I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA

I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. They have been coming out with new products to keep up with the trends. I think it's great because it's affordable and coupons come out regularly for their products. My daughter's first make up purchase was Covergirl too. It's nice to still purchase from a company I've known since I was young.
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers , AR

I recently tried doveefirls so lash mascara and I love it! Finally a mascara that's not crazy expensive that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and actually gives me the "false lash" appearance I prefer!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL

The supersize mascara in waterproof is serious holy grail status for me. Lash blast is good too
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Salem, WI

Good makeup for the price. Some covergirl products aren't that great, so you have to play around with the different products covergirl has in order to find an awesome product
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan, SK

I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Janie A.
Janie A.

I love Covergirl so much and would recommend it to anyone, they always have amazing products that I can trust. The prices are always reasonable and suggest you go and check it out!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.

I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA

Covergirl has an amazing mascara , I also like some of the foundation products . Right now I am currently using the trublend covergirl foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.