Add a Photo

Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Raven R.
Raven R.
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! the products are all so fun and such a great quality for such an amazing value! You can find exactly what you need, for so much less than other brands. I love trying out different items, and I have yet to find one I didn't like. I would definitely recommend!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm cheap with makeup and lazy. I am not into taking a long time to put on my makeup. Covergirl offers an easy routine for everyday makeup that doesn't clog up my pores and is cheap as well.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel like it's such a popular brand because it has everything , they sell the name more than their product tbh . Not that I have a problem with it , like I love their bb cream and stuff but it's just like any good bb cream
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.