BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne , IN
MAscara is always on point. Will always be a covergirl. Always have a few different options.
Amber S.
Sweet Home, OR
I love all cover girl products. They are a great price and they aren't cheaply made products.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Jazmin S.
I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Karina C.
A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.