BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA
I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC
I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.