Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
lindsey n.
lindsey n.

I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ

I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Fresno, CA

I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Turlock , CA

I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Portland, IN

I love this company. My mother used it and i use it. I love there prices. they use amazing woman for their products also. I would recommend them to everyone i know. I would never turn down covergirl i will use them until i die or they go out of business.
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with covergirl and i love every products they made they can be expensive if you used coupon for it i shop at walmart or target or cvs for the sale on covergirl it make feel so young again when i shop for cover fgirl it make me feel special yes i would reccomended to anyone who would love cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.