BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon
I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence
I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Tishla M.
Tishla M.
I use there base I have not found another base that I love so much and have been using the same one since I was 14
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA
I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI
Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals
CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had a good experience with covergirl. They always have just the right shades of foundation for my skin color. Always coming out with affordable makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.