BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.
The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelente marca, una de las mejores, me encantan sus productos, son muy buenos y los recomiendo. i love covergirl
mary s.
mary s.
who dont like cover girl i love everything about covergirl the make up goes on so good cover girl has been around for as long as i can remember no i dont shop here but i do use cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.