Add a Photo

Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.