BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brand that almost all the models used to look flawless on a fashion show, it has good quality
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand. Their mascaras are probably their most famous and best product. I'm not completely sold on their other stuff, especially since a lot of the looks featured in their advertisements wouldn't be looks I would want to wear.
Athena C.
Athena C.
I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.