BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Genevieve M.
I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Katiuska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Yvonne T.
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Kelly A.
Fairview, PA
Love this company! They have the best bronzer and mascara. I use almost all my mascara by them and always love when they come out with new ones.
Amber B.
Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH
Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.