Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE

Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Ceirra J.
Ceirra J.
Blanchester, OH

I always use their foundation. It has always worked the best for me and I have tried many other brands. I use the cover girl clean in creamy natural.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville

I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

Hit or miss with Covergirl. They have good prices and any products but many of them are not good quality and not long lasting. My biggest problem is the foundations not being long lasting. I've tried many Covergirl mascaras and have loved many of them.
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.

Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT

Cover girl is like the make up you start using when your mom first lets you buy make up. None of their formulas have really impressed me as of late. I feel like all their powders are baby powder with pigment in them. They even smell like it too!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Cover girl make up is amazing! This is the one that I usually buy and I will purchase it from either Walmart or cvs
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA

Cover Girl mascara is awesome I also love their eyeshadows. They are affordable. Cover Girl always has the colors that match my skin color very well.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA

Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.