Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Flushing, MI

Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA

I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE

Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Ceirra J.
Ceirra J.
Blanchester, OH

I always use their foundation. It has always worked the best for me and I have tried many other brands. I use the cover girl clean in creamy natural.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville

I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

Hit or miss with Covergirl. They have good prices and any products but many of them are not good quality and not long lasting. My biggest problem is the foundations not being long lasting. I've tried many Covergirl mascaras and have loved many of them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.