BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love covergirl products!!! They are if good quality and very affordable. Great for spending on a budget
Laura F.
Laura F.
Islandia, NY
My go to beauty product!! Great price, for a good product, works great! I use multiple CG products on a daily basis!
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK
I love the Outlast Lip Stain...it seriously stays on all day and night! Even through eating and drinking and sipping from glasses.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Covergirl. I have been using it since I was a young teenager, so just about 10 years. They are great quality products for being drugstore in my opinion. I always catch myself going back to them because they are so reliable. I used the clean foundation for like a solid 3 years before switching to a high end foundation.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bedford, VA
This a great product if you are on a budget. I'm a huge fan of their foundation. Professional look without the professional price.
Albuquerque, NM
How can you not love cover girl over all it's just an amazing brand especially their mascara it's the absolute best mascara to use it makes your lashes long full and beautiful and there is no flake with the mascara
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl. i love that they have come out with a new line, directed towards teens. I love that it shows that they don't need tons of make-up to look gorgeous. I love all of my covergirl products. i will continue to buy covergirl. i do highly recommend covergirl to those who want to feel easy breezy beautiful.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Seymour, IN
Love COVERGIRL! Been using it since I was a teenager! The product gets better with age, just like us women.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX
Looove the color and silkieness of the application. Goes on like butter lol. The opacity is just right. Overall great lip gloss. Colorlicious melted toffee.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Covergirl is one of the brands I use for mascara sometimes but mostly for blush. It is nice quality but it is not my favorite. Some of their products don't seem to work well with my skin.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.