BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alissa C.
Providence, RI
Covergirl is a pretty good brand and affordable . You can find covergirl in almost every store
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Isara G.
New London, CT
Great brand and very affordable! Their products tend to never break (unless dropped, whoops ūüėú)
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Govergirl prodcuts are great. I have used a number of the products and most of them work well.
Amanda S.
Love these products. They help keep me fresh. Up to date. And affordable makeup for my budget.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like there products! They have a lot of items and varieties for many different type of people
Layla R.
Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tightÔŅľ
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products. This was the very first makeup I had ever used. Great prices.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.