Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX

Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX

I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.

im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA

Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ

I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS

a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC

The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.