Add a Photo

María S.
María S.
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper, WY
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand. Their mascaras are probably their most famous and best product. I'm not completely sold on their other stuff, especially since a lot of the looks featured in their advertisements wouldn't be looks I would want to wear.
Athena C.
Athena C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El paso, TX
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good not the best but i still kinda like it i just feel its not so much for me... I dont really buy their products so much but its a good brand to start with if you are barely getting into makeup its more naturally
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.