BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica P.
Monica P.
I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.
The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelente marca, una de las mejores, me encantan sus productos, son muy buenos y los recomiendo. i love covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.