COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Aberdeen, MD
I use covergirl's blush for my routine when I wear makeup. While I may not wear it daily, I do enjoy the fact that it is easy to remove when I do. It doesn't feel heavy when applied and amplifies my cheek bones nicely.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pensacola, FL
All the mascara is amazing!! It's hard to choose my favorite because they all do different looks. However, you won't be disappointed!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Covergirl has came out with some great products over the years. Recently, I have really enjoyed covergirls clump crusher mascara! Will definitely be buying another tube!
Jena C.
Jena C.
I love all cover girl products. I use liquid, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. I love it all
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA
I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
DESIREE J.
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ
I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love some of their products but don't support their values. It's called cover girl for a reason
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.