COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I have a huge selection of there make up from eyeshadow, lip liner, eyeliner and lipstick they have come along way with there make up...
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA

Covergirl was the first makeup I every had and I have loved it ever since. They have so many amazing products out and they just keep getting better and better with their makeup and they are priced so low. My favorite drug store makeup ever.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida

Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC

Covergirl's make up tends to be a "get what you pay for" situation. For the price, it's great, but it doesn't compare to many of the more expensive brands. I do love they're classic mascara though and their shear powder also gets the job done on shiny days.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL

I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. I love all the new products that this brand is coming or with I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL

This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Janice M.
Janice M.

I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA

I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.