Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH

They have the best eyeliner and eyeshadow I have found that is at a reasonable price.
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX

This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN

Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I like their polishes as well as their Brow pencil
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV

Covergirl has some great products for an affordable price. When I need to use makeup and do not want to use my more expensive products - I always use their Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. Their waterproof pencil eyeliners are great and just as good as more expensive products that I have tried.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX

One of my go to beauty products is the cover girl waterproof lash blast! I've used it for years and will continue to repurchase
Keshia D.
Keshia D.

The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Regina O.
Regina O.

Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
Tori C.
Tori C.
Pace, FL

Lash Blast mascara will blow you away! I am in love with this product!
I only needed to apply 2 coats and my lashes where full and dramatically long.
It has an easy applicator and is very reasonably priced! And you can usually get covergirl coupons to drop the price even more!
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX

Absolutely the dream matte mouse foundation it matches my skin perfectly and goes on so smooth for a full day of coverage
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.