COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amy S.
Amy S.
In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT
I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portage
I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA
Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warsaw, IN
covergirl products are very good for the prices i really like the basic foundation have used since i was a teenager
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.