Add a Photo

Jena C.
Jena C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all cover girl products. I use liquid, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. I love it all
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
DESIREE J.
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love some of their products but don't support their values. It's called cover girl for a reason
Mary C.
Mary C.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Classic, decent drugstore brand. Not my absolute favorite, but still fine, I think their lip products.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Spartanburg , SC
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl mascara in the past and I thought that it lasted well and stayed on without clumping.
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the brand that almost all the models used to look flawless on a fashion show, it has good quality
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.