BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love all of covergirls products! They are good quality at a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH
I have been using cover girl foundation for quit some time and I love it . It keeps my skin looking soft and oil free all day long .
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Eridania R.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTA MARCA ME GUSTARIA PODER PROBAR MAS COSAS PARA LA PIELGRASA Y QUE TENGA LARGA DURACION
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cowgirl is a great brand that has many products I use regularly. I highly recommend the mascara lash blast volume!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the very first makeup i ever wore. Over the years i've branched out and have a good collection from many different brands but the covergirl products are right up with the more expensive brands
RACHEL T.
RACHEL T.
Worcester, MA
Great product! Love the foundations. Don't love how expensive it is for all makeup. I buy the cheapest item because it is so expensive so I buy the liquid or powder foundation when I can get a cheaper price for it. Overall it is way to expensive unfortunately.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Rockville, MD
Covergirl is good as far as convenience (multiple locations to find the product including drugstores) and price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.