Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portage
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Classic, decent drugstore brand. Not my absolute favorite, but still fine, I think their lip products.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
member-f4fa1dc60
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jan. 2, 2017, midnight
Review for: COVERGIRL
love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warsaw, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl products are very good for the prices i really like the basic foundation have used since i was a teenager
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.