BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellen D.
Greenville, NC
Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. ūüėā
Alicia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Kate N.
Boulder, CO
It is affordable and they have a variety of selections. It is the foundation I use when I am looking for budget-friendly, but nice quality makeup.
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Ann C.
Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Certain products, you just can't beat the drugstore brands. Why spend a ton of money if you don't have to. Always been pleased with CG products.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Evonne B.
Napanoch, NY
This is my go to brand for cosmetics they blend well with my skin tone and I am highly sensative to makeup I seem to do well with their products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.