BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA
Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using their bb cream because of Influenster. It works wonders! Also love their powder!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Baconton, GA
They concealer, when used with powder works pretty good. The powder/concealer combo doesn't last very long. But what do you expect for the price??
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
At the retail store i used to work at, we got a shipment in of makeup, covergirl was in the mix, it was the new star wars mascara, i am a huge fan of star wars, but ive never used mascara, thought id give it a go, and i adore it, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes longer, love it!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Long Beach, CA
Covergirl products are usually worth their price. They aren't the nicest, but they get the job done.
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
There are some products that don't agree well with my skin. But for the most part everything I've tried has lasted and goes on beautifully.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Atkinson, NH
When I want a youthful glow, this over 50 yo woman uses Covergirl's Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation. It goes on smoothly and provides a natural look
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using CoverGirl products because for the most part, I can confidently wear my makeup without it wearing off half way through the day. It's also reasonably priced and most of the products cost somewhere around $7. The only product I wouldn't recommend is their mascara because it tends to wear off by the end of the day and it gives me "raccoon eyes".
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.