Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

I feel like it's such a popular brand because it has everything , they sell the name more than their product tbh . Not that I have a problem with it , like I love their bb cream and stuff but it's just like any good bb cream
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.

I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK

Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI

I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence, RI

When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.

I've used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup 16 years ago. Their products work with my skin and I have never found a product I didn't like. Since they came out with their Tru line, I've been using it faithfully.
Laura S.
Laura S.

I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Monica P.
Monica P.

I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

I love Covergirl! I've used their mascara over every other brand. It's always been great and made my lashes look volumized and long. I love this brand
I remember my grandma applying her holy Grail covergirl lipstick as a child, the perfect pink hued red shade. Watching my mom apply their foundation and their jet black eyeliner.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.