Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO

I'm a huge fan of the Covergirl mascaras. Everything else from this brand tends to hard my skin because I have sensitive skin. The mascaras quality are not bad. If it's a relaxing day and I need some quick mascara, I will throw on some Covergirl mascara. Easy to use :)
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD

Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI

I have been using Covergirl powder for a very long time. I always have an easy time finding it because it is offered pretty much at every drug store. The FitMe powder is long-lasting and is a very good product for the price I pay for it. I will always use this product.
Allison G.
Allison G.

cove rgirl brand is one of the best brands out there. i currently have the eyeliner and katy kat mascara and i love both of them! i would recommend these products to everyone who loves and wears make up. i will for sure be buying these products again in my near future.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX

Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN

Their makeup is great! All of it! I really enjoy their foundations and mascara for everyday use. I purchase these items time and time again with no complaint ever. They are good quality with lasting wear. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for everyday makeup.
jasia d.
jasia d.
Holcomb, KS

Covergirl makeup is very common in my daily makeup routine. Its very cheap and usually has alright quality, but it could improve a little bit. I will say that for a great price, Covergirl has many great mascaras. My favorite is luminous one with two different brushes.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tuscaloosa

I buy my foundation from Covergirl because it is very affordable and clean. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout which is always a plus. It doesn't last too terribly long, but it gets the job done for the price. I think Covergirl balances price and coverage very well.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN

Covergirl's campaign is so inspiring. The number one thing I love about Covergirl is the affordability. I watch several dupe YouTube videos and oftentimes, Covergirl is one of the main dupes! You can't even notice a difference from their product to a high-end product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Milwaukee, WI

I use covergirl mascara, and i absoluetly love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer, and darker. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it ran out and became dry really quickly, even when i screwed the top on all the way, otherwise its a great product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.