BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl mascaras. They are always great, apply so well, cute packaging, etc. I'm not a fan of their new marketing with the obnoxious man wearing makeup. The brand name is coverGIRL. I get that some men wear makeup, but I don't think there is a large market of men dressing up as women.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to buy covergirl products all the time as a teenager until my early 20s. They have nice products that have a nice scent to it and it was clean and fresh. The price was always in a good range. I may not know much about how to make makeup but I would say there could be room for improvement.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Catie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. My favorite is their foundation. I can always find a color to match my skin and they leave my skin feeling great. Most makeup leave my skin looking and feeling cakey but not Covergirl. With acne prone skin makeup choice is important and Covergirl never disappoints.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, I've always been very happy with my Covergirl purchases. My staple foundation is Covergirl, which is why I gave them four stars instead of three. Their blushes are average - I buy theirs when I want to try a new shade but don't want to spend a lot of money. I used to purchase a lot more of their products when I was younger.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good brand for a drug store buy! If I'm testing out a new type of product I always start with a drug store buy before getting the higher end stuff & Covergirl is my go to brand to choose from. It's a good brand if you dont want to spend a lot or just want to start experimenting with makeup.
Hawa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.