Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Pang H.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA

I Brough one of Their Foundation, and i didnt like it But I Bought 4 different Kind Of Mascara From This Brand, And OMG They Blew Me Away! i Love The Mascara So Much!!! I Always re-purchase There Mascara bcuz Its Very Good And I Love It! I recommend Their mascara!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA

This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.
Leela I.
Leela I.

I tried cover girl but it didn't work very well for my complexion. The color just did not blend in and the shades were either too dark or too light to match my skin tone. My sister is a little bit darker than me and she can use cover girl and it works well for her
Nisha M.
Nisha M.

Cover girl is an amazing and affordable makeup brand. I have sensitive skin and covergirl products never break me out. I love their eye makeup the most. They have so many different shades of liners and eye shadow and mascara. Also their foundations are pretty good
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY

Ive bought quite a few covergirl products My favorite is there mascara! I like the water proof mascara the best ! and the covergirl make up primer ! i dont like the foundation though its not the best! I would definitely keep going for this product for the mascara!
Helen V.
Helen V.
Cherryvale, KS

I use CoverGirl foundation everyday. It has pretty great coverage and does the feel cakey on my skin. I also use a lighter shade of the clean foundation for highlighting and I love how it stands out yet blends very well. Also a big plus it the product smells good!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Grace R.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO

Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Amber L.
Amber L.

I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.