Add a Photo

Tyana J.
Tyana J.
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is okay i could pick it up at Target or Walmart. I personally just think its okay it isnt great i don't have a lot so I could be wrong I have a couple mascaras, a foundation and a eyeliner. I think compared to Maybeline it just missed the mark.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been great for me, since they are in drug stores and Target I shop there a lot. I purchase products many times a month. Shopping is easy because the displays are organized ans simple. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recommend Covergirl cosmetics to people who are entering the world of makeup, because their prices where very cheap and the product was of high quality. I have recently moved on to different cosmetic brands, but I do not regret my time using Covergirl.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love using their mascaras and eyeliners. Lasts a long time and always looks amazing. I would use their blush etc.. however I guess my face has too much oil for it to stay on properly throughout the day. Other than that eyeliners and mascaras are amazing!
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.