Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

I love the Queen collection!! Sometimes it is hard to find makeup to match the skin tones of African American women. The Queen collection has made it easier. I love the lipsticks, they go with my complexion so I don't look like a clown with shades that don't match.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN

I often purchase this item as the price point is affordable. I love the variety of skin tone options that this product allows for as this is something that I struggle with often as my skin has quiet a few pigmentation changes with red spots. I would purchase again.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I love Covergirl products. I love that it lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I can normally find it on sale at my local retail stores or I can normally find a coupon for it. I love all the different make up products they have. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Jamaica, NY

I used covergirl cg smoothers for years and years in my twenties and thirties and I TrueType believe that is why I have such good skin because it had vitamins. I don't use it these days because I don't wear makeup much but I still owned a lot of covergirl products.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I use all of their products, from mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation. It is very affordable, and I love shopping for their new lines of cosmetics. I would recommend this brand to anyone who buys makeup.
Pang H.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA

I Brough one of Their Foundation, and i didnt like it But I Bought 4 different Kind Of Mascara From This Brand, And OMG They Blew Me Away! i Love The Mascara So Much!!! I Always re-purchase There Mascara bcuz Its Very Good And I Love It! I recommend Their mascara!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY

Ive bought quite a few covergirl products My favorite is there mascara! I like the water proof mascara the best ! and the covergirl make up primer ! i dont like the foundation though its not the best! I would definitely keep going for this product for the mascara!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA

This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.

Cover girl is an amazing and affordable makeup brand. I have sensitive skin and covergirl products never break me out. I love their eye makeup the most. They have so many different shades of liners and eye shadow and mascara. Also their foundations are pretty good
Leela I.
Leela I.

I tried cover girl but it didn't work very well for my complexion. The color just did not blend in and the shades were either too dark or too light to match my skin tone. My sister is a little bit darker than me and she can use cover girl and it works well for her
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.