BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jami M.
Jami M.
I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Shazale M.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX
I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using their mascaras and eyeliners. Lasts a long time and always looks amazing. I would use their blush etc.. however I guess my face has too much oil for it to stay on properly throughout the day. Other than that eyeliners and mascaras are amazing!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX
I recommend Covergirl cosmetics to people who are entering the world of makeup, because their prices where very cheap and the product was of high quality. I have recently moved on to different cosmetic brands, but I do not regret my time using Covergirl.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love their mascara. Always looking for it in stores, the one in the red tube! Becoming hard to find. I have used their products on and off for forever. I enjoy the products, and recommend them to friends. Yes will shop them again, today actually!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.