BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Amazing store brand some of the best lipstick you can find ❤❤❤❤❤ so many great looks and products
Jenna R.
Creston, OH
I use cover girl cosmetics for my mascara and blush. I have been using it for over 20 years now!
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders 😊
Danielle R.
Mesa, AZ
Cover girl is a brand that I have been using for such a long time and still does not disappoint!
Chaunyce D.
Go to brand for mascara. Leaves my lashes full and popped. A little goes a long way in my opinion
Raina Foreverloveble S.
I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Cover is way awesome I have always will use this product the compact and concealer is good for me
marianna o.
I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.