Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN

I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Raven R.
Raven R.

Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love covergirl! the products are all so fun and such a great quality for such an amazing value! You can find exactly what you need, for so much less than other brands. I love trying out different items, and I have yet to find one I didn't like. I would definitely recommend!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.

Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA

I'm cheap with makeup and lazy. I am not into taking a long time to put on my makeup. Covergirl offers an easy routine for everyday makeup that doesn't clog up my pores and is cheap as well.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA

Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.

The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA

Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.