BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Camila A.
Camila A.
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
Covergirl is one of my go to products that I can get easily at any store. It's not the best of the products, but if your in a quick bind it will work. The price is very affordable. Some of the products can make your face look greasy or smudge really easily if you use to much. Just be careful.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA
Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
The Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara

This mascara is pretty good. I love that it doesn't clump the lashes together and it dries quickly. I hate when mascara takes forever to dry and then gets on your eyelids or under your eyes. This doesn't do that. The only downside is it isn't waterproof. I'm otherwise very happy with it.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
la marca de farmacia que todo mundo puede uno comprar ala buelta de la casa me encanta todos los productos soy su fans muy comodos los precios me encanta
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I love their products! Great quality and great affordable price to go along with it!! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Angela J.
Angela J.
South Park, PA
Covergirl makes my favorite mascara by far. I have tried many high end and many drug store mascaras and nothing compares to covergirl lash blast fusion.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.