COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Covergirl is such a great make up brand! I use all types of their products from eye shadows to lip sticks. Very good products!
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls make up. They have all kinds of different makeup for all different skin types.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA
Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.