BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cowgirl is a great brand that has many products I use regularly. I highly recommend the mascara lash blast volume!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the very first makeup i ever wore. Over the years i've branched out and have a good collection from many different brands but the covergirl products are right up with the more expensive brands
RACHEL T.
RACHEL T.
Worcester, MA
Great product! Love the foundations. Don't love how expensive it is for all makeup. I buy the cheapest item because it is so expensive so I buy the liquid or powder foundation when I can get a cheaper price for it. Overall it is way to expensive unfortunately.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Rockville, MD
Covergirl is good as far as convenience (multiple locations to find the product including drugstores) and price.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Auburn, GA
Love these products. I've never used one I didn't like and would buy them all again. They have a wide range of skin tones and products for all komds of skin types.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN
Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Merrillville, IN
I am in love with Colorlicious lip gloss. It is very smooth with a touch of shine. The color matted toffee gives my medium skin just a hint of natural color. Perfect with my daytime makeup.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.