Add a Photo

Samantha R.
Long Beach, CA
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are usually worth their price. They aren't the nicest, but they get the job done.
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are some products that don't agree well with my skin. But for the most part everything I've tried has lasted and goes on beautifully.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Atkinson, NH
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I want a youthful glow, this over 50 yo woman uses Covergirl's Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation. It goes on smoothly and provides a natural look
Emily A.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using CoverGirl products because for the most part, I can confidently wear my makeup without it wearing off half way through the day. It's also reasonably priced and most of the products cost somewhere around $7. The only product I wouldn't recommend is their mascara because it tends to wear off by the end of the day and it gives me "raccoon eyes".
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara everyday. I like it, it gives good coverage and volume but you definitely need at least 2 coats for best results. Also, I think it could do better on length. Another downside is that it tends to flake off a bit and I've gotten it in my eye. Overall it's a good buy for the price.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Miramar, FL
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Normally I use the mascara form this brand and I love them. They leave my lashes super big long and beautiful. They don't damage .
Amy S.
Amy S.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA
Jan. 1, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.