Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville

I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , Ma

I like some products from this brand, I haven't tried too much for their foundations. I will say they have one of my favorite Mascaras the Super Sizer. I also love their foundation/setting powder that they made when they teamed up with OLAY. I love it to set my make up because it is just the right consistently. I enjoy there blushes especially the three pans one, I love to contour with them. You can find something for your self for sure with this brand. I am not overly in love with there eye shadow formula but that is a personal product for each individual.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Donna T.
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa

Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Screven, GA

I like this makeup. It is light inexpensive and covers well. I like their powder and lipstick.
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY

I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC

I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA

Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.