BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
member-f4fa1dc60
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL
love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell , NC
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Leianna H.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah I don't really use a lot of this. Can never get the right tones to match.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.