Add a Photo
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls make up. They have all kinds of different makeup for all different skin types.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently started using their bb cream because of Influenster. It works wonders! Also love their powder!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Baconton, GA
Dec. 29, 2016, 5:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They concealer, when used with powder works pretty good. The powder/concealer combo doesn't last very long. But what do you expect for the price??
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
At the retail store i used to work at, we got a shipment in of makeup, covergirl was in the mix, it was the new star wars mascara, i am a huge fan of star wars, but ive never used mascara, thought id give it a go, and i adore it, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes longer, love it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.