Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD

I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Flatwoods, KY

My favorite cover girl product is their lip gloss and mascara.. I do not like the fact they now have a man as their covergirl... if you won't to have a man represent then make a product called cover boy!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

excelente marca, una de las mejores, me encantan sus productos, son muy buenos y los recomiendo. i love covergirl
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
West Paducah, KY

Cover girl is very nice I like all their products especially the foundation is one that I mainly use it very nice and has a very nice texture that doesn't feel rough when I put it on my skin if that makes any sense
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC

I Purchased this a few weeks ago and been using it everyday. I wear it with urban decay eye shadow primer which makes it last all day even with my oily lids. I apply with a brush I don't the included applicators, especially if you want to pack on more colour. Really love the more warm tones like most nude palettes. I totally recommend this palette if you want something on the low end budget wise.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Thomasville

I've been wearing this product since I was only fifthteen years old its my old faces and I really love the eye shadows and foundation wish to purchase these soon as possible just for old times sake
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Valdosta, GA

I use concealer and packed powder. Both work well. I would like if they lasted longer, as I usually have to reapply before the end of the day.
Megan B.
Megan B.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I find their products, particularly their lipsticks and powders to be very reliable. In fact, their pressed powder is my go-to drugstore powder. I also like the wide range of products, shades, and colors that they offer. However, I have noticed that not every product lasts that long and some lack pigmentation. Despite this, I truly do like Covergirl and recommend it to new makeup users and those who want good quality for their buck.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.