BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
I love Covergirl. Their lipsticks are great. I was once given a lipstick by influenster and have never stopped using it! I haven't used many products but their powders and lipsticks but i love those.
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is ok. I don't really use many of their products just because I'm not sure what's on the market what I would like to try.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super popular drugstore brand for good reason they have a lot of great products
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO
Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
Covergirl was the beauty products I started using from the very beginning! They have such a good quality product for such reasonable prices! I've never had any complaints!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS
If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.