BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
megan b.
Chandler, AZ
the covergirl foundation is kinda crappy, no good coverage and it is patchy and doesn't blend well
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent products. I want to try some of the foundation.
I usually try one mascara and works great
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Christy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC
Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Carolina L.
I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The super sizer mascara is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives your lashes length and volume
Linda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome drug store brand! Good quality and a good price. You can never go wrong with their stuff
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.