BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the cover girl queen collection. I MY has great coverage with a flawless finish.
Lou K.
Danville, AR
Some of the best makeup products I have owned. Never a disappointment. Totally worth giving a try.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I really do like COVERGIRL products but they are so expensive, I would love to be able to buy more.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.