Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I love CoverGirl products๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot. They last a very long time๐Ÿ’ Their #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny๐Ÿ’… The mascaras are very voluminous and unclumpy!! Volume and definition๐Ÿ˜ฑ they've got it!! IN ONE! The brushes are very #uniquely designed for the perfect desire. Overall they have AMAZING PRODUCTS๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
Silverton , Or

Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Briana J.
Briana J.

Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL

Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC

I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've been using Covergirl products for years! I love their eye shadow palettes. As for price pretty affordable plus the pigments and quality of the products are amazing.
Taina G.
Taina G.

I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI

I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Plumville, PA

I have always used cover girl liquid concealer as well as powder. It's alway a great foundation and great color choices unfortunately the price is a little more than I'd like to spend for concealer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.