COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Devorah S.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
A long time user of Cover Girl cosmetics and their eyeliner pencils are my all time favorite. There is not sharpening needed as the color stick swivels up to reach the correct length needed for lining eyes. Easy to hold in hand, the color lasts w.out smudging unless you really rub your eye. Easy to remove w. water and soap or makeup remover.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I highly recommend people that are new to makeup to give this brand a try :)
Dianey C.
Dianey C.
Mcallen, TX
My go to covergirl product would be blush love the shade 510 iced plum. Have been using this product for the past 6 years never really needed to try something else
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI
Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell , NC
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.