Add a Photo

Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Flor V.
Flor V.
Council Bluffs, IA
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascaras are good. Different ones to choose from. Foundations have good coverage and they are affordable
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such a great make up brand! I use all types of their products from eye shadows to lip sticks. Very good products!
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.