Add a Photo

Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell , NC
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, CA
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Leianna H.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yeah I don't really use a lot of this. Can never get the right tones to match.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl Clean foundation for it's coverage and price! I only wish that it was a little more of a matte finish.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.