BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
firebaugh, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. It is the best. I always have to have it in my bag with me. I constantly have to keep buying them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I would only recommend the eyeliner. Everything else I have used just doesn't last very long.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Lashblash from Covergirl is my favorite product! Makes for clump free perfect lashes!!
Tori C.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lash Blast mascara will blow you away! I am in love with this product!
I only needed to apply 2 coats and my lashes where full and dramatically long.
It has an easy applicator and is very reasonably priced! And you can usually get covergirl coupons to drop the price even more!
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING
Monica P.
Monica P.
I love Covergirl for sure !
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore go-to make up .
Carly A.
Carly A.
Carrollton, GA
Love the Trublend liquid foundation in l5. Goes well for light or full coverage, doesn't get dry and flaky or look cake, gives you a dewy fresh face feeling, doesn't cause breakouts, removes well.
Sharmeen A.
Sharmeen A.
The Last blast mascara from Covergirl is my holy grail mascara! I wish I discovered this much earlier. It doesn't clump and truly elongates and gives lashes volume. I don't think you would need to put on fake lashes when you have this!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brand that I keep going back to. They have affordable, high quality products and something for pretty much every makeup need I have. They seem to be expanding to men and they've always tried to cater to a large range of skin tones and types.
jodi e.
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.