Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Durand, MI

Love the cover girl Olay eye rehab, goes on smooth blends well too. Next on list to try is cliniques face and lip products, heard they were worth the extra dollar
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've been a CoverGIrl fan since high school. The products are so easy to use and the packaging is so simple that you can just grab them and go. Since it's a drugstore brand, you don't have to search all over town to find it.

I am a major fan of the Queen collection because it is catered toward women of color.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield

The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

I use mascara from covergirl and I love the affordable price point without skimping on quality
Elena L.
Elena L.
Astoria, NY

Cover Girl products are a hit and miss for me. Some products are amazing, others not so much. I have Clean foundation by cover girl, and I really can't even use it. It breaks me out and it smells awful. I am hoping to find some Cover Girl products that work for me though.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH

Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I love CoverGirl products💖💖 I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot. They last a very long time💏 Their #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny💅 The mascaras are very voluminous and unclumpy!! Volume and definition😱 they've got it!! IN ONE! The brushes are very #uniquely designed for the perfect desire. Overall they have AMAZING PRODUCTS💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
Silverton , Or

Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Briana J.
Briana J.

Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.