COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Covergirl cares about making good products and improving your life. Whether through making your skin better or improving your self image, they got you covered.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and its products. I have always used their pressed powder ive never found anything better.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store makeup brands ! I buy it at Walmart and at target . I believe it is also available at Ulta! It is extremely affordable and it is amazing ! They have a huge variety of products !
Emily I.
Emily I.
Lincoln, NE
I usually buy the lengthening mascara and it works great. I also get it in waterproof, but it still easy to remove, which can be frustrating when my eyes water.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Covergirl fan got years. Best mascara on the market for ladies on a budget. The Clump Crusher lashblast mascara is currently my favorite. I have even found it in DG! "Best bang for your buck" product for sure!
Tara A.
Tara A.
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.