Add a Photo

Photos (108)
hannah t.
hannah t.
Norton, VA

I use the loose powder for my face. I've literally used it for about 7 years. Always consist. About 3-5$ depending on store and taxes, so definitely affordable. LOVE them
Yovana R.
Yovana R.

Uso sus maquillajes también, pinta labios, cremas, polvos, delineadores, casi todo lo q tienen me gusta.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Love the variety of colors they offer. Great for all skin tones...not too expensive and the coverage is great.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ

Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN

I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA

Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, Az

I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL

I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.