BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre ha sido una de las mejores marcas que hay y está reconocida en su totalidad en todo el mundo me parece que es súper bueno además que siempre tiene unas precio muy accesible y eso me parece muy fabuloso para que termines te orina un producto de muy buena calidad y lo mejor es que son duraderos y por eso yo la recomiendo
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Can never go wrong with some covergirl! I have used covergirl makeup ever since I started wearing makeup!
Nida S.
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the BEST drugstore brands on the market. Covergirl makes some amazing mascaras and lippies that I am just obsessed with. One of my HG products is the Last Blast Mascara, I like all of its variations too.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always had good products at a low price. I like their mascara and eye shadows
Amy M.
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand that offers affordable makeup products. I love name brand products and much as the next girl, but when my cash flow is low- I always reach for Covergirl!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me covergirl is a hit or miss brand. A lot of there stuff is good but a lot of it doesn't work well for me either so I don't really love it but I also don't hate it. Although the products that are a hit - work really well!
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has it's hits and misses, but recently all of the products I have tried have been great! It is a pretty affordable brand, and has a great range of products. My favorites are from the matte-clean collection because it helps with my oily skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.