Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tania B.
Tania B.
MIRAMAR, FL

Normally I use the mascara form this brand and I love them. They leave my lashes super big long and beautiful. They don't damage .
Amy S.
Amy S.

In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC

Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh

Cover Girl is a good option for those of us on a budget. The 24 hour foundation really does last if you apply it correctly. I like that this brand is readily available and there are tons of product options to choose from.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL

If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Portage

I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , Ca

Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA

Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.