Add a Photo
Amanda D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl fan got years. Best mascara on the market for ladies on a budget. The Clump Crusher lashblast mascara is currently my favorite. I have even found it in DG! "Best bang for your buck" product for sure!
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lake City, FL
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl matte base cover up but I wasn't very impressed. It made my face look and feel oily.
Devorah S.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A long time user of Cover Girl cosmetics and their eyeliner pencils are my all time favorite. There is not sharpening needed as the color stick swivels up to reach the correct length needed for lining eyes. Easy to hold in hand, the color lasts w.out smudging unless you really rub your eye. Easy to remove w. water and soap or makeup remover.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I highly recommend people that are new to makeup to give this brand a try :)
Dianey C.
Dianey C.
Mcallen, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to covergirl product would be blush love the shade 510 iced plum. Have been using this product for the past 6 years never really needed to try something else
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.