BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for cheap makeup I would definitely recommend using Cover Girl. I wear a lot of higher end makeup but I still use Cover Girl. I love the loose powder and the Lash Blast Mascaras. The powders give great coverage. The Mascaras are great if you are looking for something inexpensive. I still use the original Lash Blast mascara along with my higher end one to achieve the perfect look.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
I like the cover girl powder in beige ! It is my go to when I can't afford the expensive stuff ! It isn't my favorite purchase ever but I do but it a lot and would recommend trying for maybe everyday use instead of the more expensive brands !
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand of cosmetics, is one of the ones that I buy and use the most. It is available almost everywhere and it is affordable and good quality. I always buy their eyeliners ink It (I have been buying it for years), and also their mascara, liquid powder makeup.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I love Covergirl. I love their lipsticks and I wear them everyday. I think they do a great job at producing great quality products and making sure that they follow the latest trends when they are making a new line of product.s
Tishla M.
Tishla M.
I use there base I have not found another base that I love so much and have been using the same one since I was 14
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the brands of mascara and this is the only.one i will buy. I have tried many others but this one is always the best i have owned
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I use covergirl I feel so high fashion haha I love their products specially the lipsticks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.