COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY
All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
There oil of Olay line mixed with foundation is amazing. I am not young but they still have products at the best price
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use covergirl everything when I first started with makeup. It's an affordable brand at the drugstore, but they test on animals so there are better brands that are less expensive that work just as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.