BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. Fun brand. Inclusive and full of diversity. Love the colors and feel of the products.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundations go on smooth and makes my makeup look natural. It goes on light and comes off easy
Stevie A.
Muskegon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cruelty free brands get my support. Unfortunate that lower priced makeup is rarely cruelty free.
Mandie P.
Industry, PA
Cover girl is amazing. They aren't too expensive & they never seem to disappoint! Love their cover up
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Kaitlyn J.
Covergirl makeup has been the most consistent and reliable!! It goes on smooth and stays on all day!
A R.
I think covergirl is a great makeup brand and they have a lot of great products that you can purchase
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl Is A Great brand. I love some of their mascaras and their eyeshadows. Very affordable too.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.