Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
member-f4fa1dc60
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jan. 2, 2017, midnight
Review for: COVERGIRL
love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to use covergirl everything when I first started with makeup. It's an affordable brand at the drugstore, but they test on animals so there are better brands that are less expensive that work just as well.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl cares about making good products and improving your life. Whether through making your skin better or improving your self image, they got you covered.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Christina E.
Christina E.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand and its products. I have always used their pressed powder ive never found anything better.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store makeup brands ! I buy it at Walmart and at target . I believe it is also available at Ulta! It is extremely affordable and it is amazing ! They have a huge variety of products !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.