BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
I love there bronzer. My favorite would have to be the Sundance it gives my fave such a wonderful glow.
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
You cant ever go wrong with cover girl producta!! These are some of the vest products i have ever used
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA
This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, great texture, and in style ! You can find any of their products anywhere. Very convenient
Juliana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very trusty brand that has many new products that are always changing the way makeup is done.
Jo E.
Edmonton
They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Covergirl is your everyday natural makeup, make you look effortless and flawless with out the price tag
Hao G.
On top with maybelline this brand also gets me going! Especially when I was starting my make up skills
Kelsey S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very runny and breaks my face out every time I have tried to use it. Leaves my face feeling very oily.
Natosha W.
Louisville, KY
I LOOOOOOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS AND TOOLS!!! PART OF MY DAILY REGIMENT AND EVERYTHING IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.