COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Hollywood
I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love their foundations. I am currently using one. The quality is great. Their products are very affordable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY
I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA
I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Covergirl Eye Shadow is one of my go to makeup products! Affordable, and easy to buy, their eyeshadow is my favorite. With a variety of colors to choose from, the colors blend easily. Natural or Intense, get the look you desire. Mix it with other colors easily as well.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC
CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.