BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I have used covergirl everything since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. They haven't let me down in all these years! Always clean looking and simple. Also very reasonably priced, and easy to find.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand with good prices. It is good quality for what you pay.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of their mascaras and eyeshadows and I always wear them when I am at school.
i love covergirl, i have used it since i was a teen. my great-grandmother also used it and loved it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
trust worthy low cost I have been using CG since I was just a kid I love this brand and have many items I swear by I really love the blushes and lipsticks I got a eyeliner in a box not long ago and it is amazing
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Covergirl is a really well brand. It's products work really good. It's very good for its affordable price.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Covergirl has many different great products but their mascaras are my favorite! And everything is also so affordable
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.