Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.

CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love Covergirl's products! I use their foundation, powder and mascara. All products are affordable and worth it! Most of the time I buy their products from Walmart.
i love covergirl, i have used it since i was a teen. my great-grandmother also used it and loved it
susan r.
susan r.

I always used Covergirl foundation as a teenager, and still use their products after all these years. So affordable and great quality.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO

Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.

I absolutely love covergirl. To me they have the best mascara drugstore wise. I've used covergirl most of my life. But their foundations don't do much for my skin type. But other than that they are great. I use their eyeshadows. I love their eyeliners as well.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Covergirl has some of my favorite mascaras. If I'm looking for a new mascara I usually go straight to the covergirl section to pick one out. I loved pretty much all their mascaras I have used. I would recommend buying mascara from them.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Red Lion , PA

I really enjoy covergirl products. There are many in my bag now. Overall I think they are pretty affordable. I have several items that are theirs that are my go to. I love their paletts and the outlast lipstick, I've been using it for years. I love their mascaras too!
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Philadelphia, PA

I have not had much experience with this product because they lack the skin tone choices. But for the products i have used i can say they are pretty good. Covergirl mascara makes my eyelashes a little clumpy but other than that I love how it made them long and full without looking like I have on fake lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.