Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA

I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.

I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA

Covergirl has an amazing mascara , I also like some of the foundation products . Right now I am currently using the trublend covergirl foundation.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY

Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , Ga

Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA

Covergirl has been around ever since I can remember. I like their products; they are convenient. Although, I do believe for the amount of mascara I get in one container.... the price could be more drug store friendly. I go through their mascara every few weeks.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Cover girl mascara is the best mascara out there!!! Competitive prices and good product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.