BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elena L.
Elena L.
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY
I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Cover girl is a hit or miss sometimes. It sometimes has great drugstore priced items, however, you sometimes take a chance when it comes to quality. The packaging is nice for most of their products and they are a recognized brand. I would by Covergirl products again after carefully reading reviews.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR
The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.