Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

Covergirl is such a great make up brand! I use all types of their products from eye shadows to lip sticks. Very good products!
Yasner R.
Yasner R.

Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love cover girls make up. They have all kinds of different makeup for all different skin types.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL

If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA

Covergirl is an ok brand. I do like some of their mascaras. The LashBlash is one I've used before. It made my lashes look really long.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Albany

Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Malyn V.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA

Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Anaheim, CA

Facial powder goes on evenly and doesn't get greasy. Even if you get the incorrect color it still works because it goes on thin.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.