Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love their foundations. I am currently using one. The quality is great. Their products are very affordable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Washington, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the products are good there are better but it still works well like makeup should
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Greenville, KY
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All products!! Very cheap, reliable, and perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. Can't go wrong with any cover girl products. Easy removal too
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.