BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL
I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Michelle F.
Newcomerstown, OH
Reliable products at affordable prices. Cover Girl is my go to brand. They have never let me down yet.
Yoyce M.
The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Kayla R.
I love covergirl products. They are affordable and perfect. The colors are so pretty and last forever.
Emily T.
Yuba City, CA
Affordable for people that are on a tight budget and good quality product for the price you are paying
Minder T.
Muy buena marca de maquillaje, amo sus lapices delineadores,los rubores y sus mascaras son muy buenas.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
Dawn P.
I like their nail polish not so big of a fan of their cover ups. I haven't bought much from covergirl.
Veronica F.
I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Marie R.
A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.