BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a go-to beauty brand for me. I'm not super into beauty products (though my interest is DEFINITELY growing), so I prefer to keep my spending on the lower side of the scale. COVERGIRL is pretty affordable and their products rarely let me down. I use their foundation and mascara most.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl, like many drugstore cosmetic brands, tends to be kind of hit or miss for me. I don't use any of their face products because they just don't seem to work well for me, but after being reintroduced to the brand through the So Lashy mascara sent to me free from Influenster, I now have a newfound appreciation for their mascaras.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.
I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
Una de las marcas mejores que he probado de farmacia. Me gusta el polvo suelto de covergirl.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are great quality for a good price. I love all of their mascaras and they have the best under-eye concealer
Tess R.
Tess R.
Columbus, OH
I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a company that has stuck around forever. I received the Lash Blast mascara in one of my VoxBox's and it got me hooked back on Cover Girl products. Now I use multiple products!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been on of my to go products great price great results love covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.